WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all, just thought I would pop in

Go down

Hi all, just thought I would pop in Empty Hi all, just thought I would pop in

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Hello everyone
Long time no see or post, been a crazy 2 years. Hi Eddie, Karen, Nick (Hawkmech) and the gang. This is Scott Stewart (from Horseplay days, had the 01 black gt vert with damaged rear quarter). Think Paul is the last person to see or hear from me when I picked up my engine stand from his shop, oh and I sold someone a tail light real cheap the last Sat meet I attended. Man its been a long time, where does the time go..... I still at least read the forums when I can and when I can remember where to look for them. Glad to see the club is stonger then ever and seems the members are a great bunch (as always). I am currently in Iraq (contracting) coming home soon, maybe Oct. Hope to actually get to some meetings. I bought a 2 new toys while over here and havent been home to ride either one yet. Cant wait to play with 07 red GT Vert (found on Craigslist actually) and a 07 RoadKing Police Special.

So Ill be bothing all the 05-09 owners for the must do list, especially you Paul!! Im not sure how long Ill be back in States but hope it will be for 6 or more months (unless DynCorp is hiring again) otherwise Ill have to go back to Iraq to pay for the Car and the Mods I want.

Well sorry I guess I rambled on some, just was glad to find the new forum and have a chance to chat with some old friends, missed you guys.

Talk to you all later.
:*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Hi all, just thought I would pop in Empty Re: Hi all, just thought I would pop in

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey Scott glad you found the forum, looks as though the trip has given you some new toys to play with..Good to see you're doing OK. Definately will have to bring the new toys out when you get home. Talk with Margie every so often(when the bread runs out).LOL Keep up on the forum as much as you can and we'll see you when you get back statesides... approve

Back to top Go down