WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

+2
Danstang
phrostygurl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm

phrostygurl wrote:How about the gas station we all stopped at the last time we went into Union City just off the Hwy on the left, I think it is a Shell station.

Sorry I have been gone for awhile, I got a job promotion and am now working 16 hour days.

See yall Sunday at 10am

I want a job!!!

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled

Post by Shady Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:42 am

a little confuse here. Last time didn't we meet at family fair and head towards Springport? Charlotte is the opposite way so why are we meeting there?

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:11 pm

If you guys are comming off of 69 then we should meet at the T-Kon truck stop just off of the highway in tekonsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 pm

the only reason that I am saying here is because the parking lot is bigger then the shell!

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:a little confuse here. Last time didn't we meet at family fair and head towards Springport? Charlotte is the opposite way so why are we meeting there?

You are RIGHT !!!! Way to go Shady :%worthy%: ....

Can we please have a final count of how many are going from the Lansing area.
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 5,2008 ~ LCPL Watson memorial unveiled - Page 2 Empty On the 5

Post by JabBen Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Danstang wrote:1. Danstang & Wildstang
2. Phrostygurl & Shane
3. Black on Black & Sandy
4. JessicaVaughan & co.
5. EyeCandy & hopefully Heather
6. BraMas

.......So far!
Hay i would like to attend what time are we going to meet and where, i might be a little over dress. :*drive*: afro
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 am

EyeCandy4U wrote:a little confuse here. Last time didn't we meet at family fair and head towards Springport? Charlotte is the opposite way so why are we meeting there?
Meeting there to head straight down I-69. Not looking to take the back roads on the way down, we can do that on the way back. I hear that finding the parking may be tougher the later we get there. BTW Shady, Charlotte is not the opposite direction, just sideways a bit. j/k Very Happy Anyway, not going to change things after already posting it one way, we are all too easy to confuse the way it is! LOL
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:46 am

Danstang wrote:
Meeting there to head straight down I-69. Not looking to take the back roads on the way down, we can do that on the way back. I hear that finding the parking may be tougher the later we get there. BTW Shady, Charlotte is not the opposite direction, just sideways a bit. j/k Very Happy Anyway, not going to change things after already posting it one way, we are all too easy to confuse the way it is! LOL
Alright no need to try and be funny, i still need to know what time to meet if you would like me to attend. Sad whip
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:41 am

James 10am at Meijer in Charlotte
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:39 am

Dan what i meant is Charlotte is the opposite way of Springport if we were going out that way i would just wait in ER and meet you guys as you come back through...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:38 am

EyeCandy4U wrote:Dan what i meant is Charlotte is the opposite way of Springport if we were going out that way i would just wait in ER and meet you guys as you come back through...
ah ha, I see what you mean! :*sword*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 am

How does everyone feel about stopping for a couple games of bowling in Marshall on the way home?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:59 am

Danstang wrote:
EyeCandy4U wrote:Dan what i meant is Charlotte is the opposite way of Springport if we were going out that way i would just wait in ER and meet you guys as you come back through...
Sorry Dan the other day i thought you was talking to me,my bag. i will try and make it, might be a little later.
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:05 pm

I might be in on this now!! Since i got kicked out of drill!! LOL!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:37 pm

JabBen wrote:
Danstang wrote:
Sorry Dan the other day i thought you was talking to me,my bag. i will try and make it, might be a little later.
Sounds good James, are you working that morning?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:I might be in on this now!! Since i got kicked out of drill!! LOL!!
scratch scratch Now what did you do?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 pm

James/Zack, we'll be passing by Marshall around 10:35ish. We can stop there and meet y'all there if you'd like. James, I know if your at work that morning, that may work and Zack, that would shave some off your trip since it is sort of on the way. How does everyone feel about bowling after everything is done in Union City?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:09 pm

I gotta pick up the car at brads anyways!! Soo I will meet u guys in charlotte!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:34 pm

I*m off that day but it would be after church before i can make it, maybe you can save a parking spot for me i should be-able to leve at 12:30. Razz
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:36 pm

I will call you if i can make it sooner :*drive*: Razz
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm

We are DOWN for Bowling !!!! see yall in the morning
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm

are you guys going to meet me in T-konsha?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Yup! we'll be there about 10:45-11:00ish.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm

I want to thank everyone for helping/attending on Sunday with the dedication of LCPL Craig Watson's memorial. At first I did not know how much the Fallen Hero's foundation need our help, we came though for them in a BIG way! Helping families of our fallen soldiers means so much to the Gold Star families, friends, soldiers, communities, and myself & MJ.....I cannot begin to express my gratitude. Thanks to the Watson's also (even though they may not see this), you have been so kind to us and you will always be in our thoughts and prayers.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2