WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee

Go down

Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee Empty Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:29 pm

If anyone has been Looking to get a Dyno they are the cheapest around. And they are good with tuning too.

Back to top Go down

Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee Empty Re: Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee

Post by JH96GT Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Never heard of them.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee Empty Re: Any one hear of the new Performance Shop Near Lebanon Tennessee

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Actually no I am talking about C&C Performance I have a 2008 DYNOJET and I just opened a few months ago bussiness is just now picking up for me. Give me a call to check out my prices anytime. (615)735-1140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Yes, I am the owner my name is Capri, I thought it would be cool to open a Dyno shop but getting my name out there has been tough. I guess because I am 32, and a female people get worried that I can't possibly run a Dyno shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:11 pm

What type of tuning software do you use/handle?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down