WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

HELP!!!!! Empty HELP!!!!!

Post by Black On Black Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Cool Does anyone know of a company in Michigan that sells rollbars. Looks like the major rollbar builders are in CA. What to supercharge my convertible, but if I can't find a 6 pt rollbar that the side bar can be removed for the street I will not be racing at any of the tracks I go to in Michigan. So no rollbar no supercharger.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!!!

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Finding a company that can bend the bars for you would be great, ive seen plenty of custom cages where the door bars are really low so its eas to get in and out but still have the security incase of an impact
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Not MI but another shop to consider
http://www.wolferacecraft.com/default.aspx
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 am

low bars are not nhra legal. Wolferacecraft and maximum motorsports do not make a bar for my convertible. Talked to Wolfe on friday and I would have to take it to them. still looking.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am

I didnt think you had to be NHRA legal spec to run the car.. are you planning on racing this in a NHRA compitiion or just real strict tracks that you goto?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Cool There are only two dragstips in easy driving distance and they stick to the book. (IHRA & NHRA)
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 pm

well that sucks!! major FAIL for the owners up there
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!! Empty Fab Shop

Post by cnews85 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Skinny Kid Race Cars should be able to help you out. Check out their website: skinnykidracecars.com they are close to the I-96 and 275 intersection about an hour or less from Lansing. If not let me know I have some other conections.
GOODLUCK! Laughing
cnews85
cnews85
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
My Name: : Clyde
My Ride/Rides: : 91 Mustang Coupe, White
Mods: : Many, too many to list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Cool Thanks I emailed them tonight.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Did you get the cage you needed? If not I can call my buddy in Charlotte to see if he welded his for his modified racecar or if he took it somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Cool Still waiting for the supercharger install. Leaving on vacation soon and may have to wait till I get home to put in supercharger. So the Rollbar waits.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 pm

If you need to leave your 'stang in good hands while you're vacationing I have a two car garage, mine could keep yours company. The s/c might even find it's way onto the car. approve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum