WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNOW!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SNOW!!!!!! Empty SNOW!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Well TENNESSEE what do you think of the SNOW so far??? affraid

Got at least a couple of inches at home for me, went outside and shoveled the back porch off. This doesn't look good for tomorrow..It's sticking good and better yet just down the road a truck flipped upside down in the ditch.. :=drool=: Looks like work will be interesting.. :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

SNOW!!!!!! Empty Re: SNOW!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:53 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Well TENNESSEE what do you think of the SNOW so far??? affraid

Got at least a couple of inches at home for me, went outside and shoveled the back porch off. This doesn't look good for tomorrow..It's sticking good and better yet just down the road a truck flipped upside down in the ditch.. :=drool=: Looks like work will be interesting.. :*burnout*:

Just got home. Thank goodness for 4x4. It is pretty slick and a lot of cars were slip sliding away. We did a couiple parking lot doughnts. :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:21 am

Hope you guys don't end up driving like this tomorrow!
Winter drivers
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:57 pm

lol thanks god for trucks and 4x4 is right because my ford will be taking me out if I have to get out. I am going to a friends home so the girls can all have dinne and a movie tonight. I am taken the truck because /i think thats the only things that can handle this weather. Isnt this spring? i am so confused where is the warm weather? I think florida is calling for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:44 pm

here to day gone tomorrow

Back to top Go down

SNOW!!!!!! Empty So much for the pnemonic device

Post by Pyrotech72 Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:53 pm

"Spring Ahead" is dead. It ain't Spring with snow on the ground. Thanks a lot Mister President!
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down