WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob here from Connersville

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Noob here from Connersville - Page 2 Empty Re: Noob here from Connersville

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 am

Murph wrote:yup, but teh turbo six will be in the garage still a work in progress, Ill be bringing the stocker six Cool

I see that Justin tuned your baby! how do you like it?

Turbo, huh... that might be in next summer's plan Very Happy

Justin did a great job. The tune is awesome and really made a huge difference in my car. I've been hearing a lot of complaints about him lately though, such a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 am

joparrett wrote:
Murph wrote:yup, but teh turbo six will be in the garage still a work in progress, Ill be bringing the stocker six Cool

Justin did a great job. The tune is awesome and really made a huge difference in my car. I've been hearing a lot of complaints about him lately though, such a shame.
well thats just like any place u have u satisfied customers and dissatisfied customers. your satisfied customer is only going to tell a few people but your dissatisfied customer is going to tell anyone and everyone that will listen. So automatically your going to hear a lot more negative things about peoples work and there shops
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:16 am

COLE wrote:
joparrett wrote:

well thats just like any place u have u satisfied customers and dissatisfied customers. your satisfied customer is only going to tell a few people but your dissatisfied customer is going to tell anyone and everyone that will listen. So automatically your going to hear a lot more negative things about peoples work and there shops

That's very true. And most people get on a forum to troubleshoot/complain about something. Never to praise a good company. I belong to 3.8mustang.com and Justin has tuned almost all of their cars and everyone loves him. Moddedmustangs.com is a different story though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:14 am

Moddedmustangs.com is a different story though.

that's a different story in it's own. that forum has so many people going from one way to the other it's rediculous...lol. O well though...been a part for almost 2 years...why stop now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:49 am

SteviGX wrote:Moddedmustangs.com is a different story though.

that's a different story in it's own. that forum has so many people going from one way to the other it's rediculous...lol. O well though...been a part for almost 2 years...why stop now

Yeah I don't care for Moddedmustangs. Sometimes they have good advice tech-wise but that's about it. 3.8mustang is where I live... but that wouldn't interst you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Im Derrick. I dont have my car here lol its back home so ill just ride with Pat haha

I dont know if we can make it tho we are driving up to Michigan tommorow probly. So if we do that we wont be able to make it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm

8t6gt wrote:Im Derrick. I dont have my car here lol its back home so ill just ride with Pat haha

I dont know if we can make it tho we are driving up to Michigan tommorow probly. So if we do that we wont be able to make it

dude. Hooters is MUCH better than Michigan. Trust me. Lol well hope you and Patrick can make it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:23 pm

joparrett wrote:
8t6gt wrote:Im Derrick. I dont have my car here lol its back home so ill just ride with Pat haha

dude. Hooters is MUCH better than Michigan. Trust me. Lol well hope you and Patrick can make it

Haha, we need to take my car up there to get some Shyt done. We're using his uncles auto garage to do my header gaskets lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:34 pm

congrats on the garage time Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 am

Hope Jordan and Blake had a good time up in good ole indy :^drunk^:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:06 am

Murph wrote:Hope Jordan and Blake had a good time up in good ole indy :^drunk^:

Hell yeah we had a good time. It was awesome meeting you all. So many awesome cars. God I feel like I just met God or something lol I've never seen so many sweet cars in one place before. I had a great time and thanks for puttin up with me and blake. Hope to be able to come up more. Thanks for the good time guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:32 pm

joparrett wrote:
Murph wrote:Hope Jordan and Blake had a good time up in good ole indy :^drunk^:

Hell yeah we had a good time. It was awesome meeting you all. So many awesome cars. God I feel like I just met God or something lol I've never seen so many sweet cars in one place before. I had a great time and thanks for puttin up with me and blake. Hope to be able to come up more. Thanks for the good time guys.

Yup, AJ and I had a great time meeting you guys, we hope to see you guys around more often:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Oh and as mentioned last night, you guys are more than welcome to join us at the tri chapter meet next Friday and Sat at Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN. I beleive that we still have rooms available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 am

It was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you around more often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:50 am

Yeah we both really had fun and you can count on us being up there sometime soon I hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:42 pm

I'm real sorry that derrick and i couldnt make it out. I wanted to meet you guys and have my eyes feast upon the beautiful coupe lol.

Are you gonna be down here anytime in the future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 pm

MustangManiac wrote:I'm real sorry that derrick and i couldnt make it out. I wanted to meet you guys and have my eyes feast upon the beautiful coupe lol.

Are you gonna be down here anytime in the future?

Its cool man. I hope to be up soon, but me and my bud blake ended up being up just getting back tonight. We ended up staying at one of his cousin's houses :^drunk^: and just got back. So my funds are kinda exhausted lol. Maybe in a couple months we can find our way back up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 am

hell ya guys, head on up here! glad to have you. plan on stayin for the party next time lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 pm

lol well no one told us there was a party to stick around for!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:53 pm

i wasnt doing any partying last time lol i was so damn tired, but for sure we all can do something
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Murph wrote:i wasnt doing any partying last time lol i was so damn tired, but for sure we all can do something

haha. sounds like a plan. Maybe you all can come down here sometime to cruise. Wake up the streets of Connersville a bit lol What we had cruisin the loop would def draw some attention here lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Sucks I couldnt make it but I was having fun back home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2