WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!! Empty Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 am

Saturday nite i'm going to get as much mustang ppl together as possible from connersville and go to kunkels drive in then go to our local hard ware place and park. So .... everyone with a stang on this place that wants to come down saturday night let me now ... or dont let me know and just show up lol it'll be a good time. It would be sweet to fill the parking lot up. thanks everyone hope to see u down here...... oh and to get here from indy just head towards shelbyville on 74 then take the shelbyville exit and take st rd 44 east through rushville then to c ville ..... easy drive . call me when u all get here and i'll help u get to where u need to go . our drive in (kunkels ) closes at 930 .... so if u all are down here before then thatd be sweet that way u all can get some grub. let me know on a time to get it all met up and the drive in. i was thinkin around 5-530?? let me kno thanks everybody!

Back to top Go down

Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!! Empty Re: Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!!

Post by 1fstroush Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 pm

We sure are!!!

Come on folks, let's make this happen.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!! Empty Re: Everyones Coming to Connersville!!!!

Post by COLE Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 am

i am down lets do it
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down