WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well south side cruising is a bust!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

well south side cruising is a bust! Empty well south side cruising is a bust!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:19 pm

It's almost totally point less to go out on sat night the cops are so bad and there almost all dicks. You cant sit any where to chat with out getting kicked out. Man do i ever hate these big headed jerk off rude cops!!!!!!!!!! OK rant over.

Last edited by 03sm3341 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

well south side cruising is a bust! Empty Re: well south side cruising is a bust!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:48 pm

did that cop in the dsg new edge yell at you guys too? haha

Back to top Go down

well south side cruising is a bust! Empty Re: well south side cruising is a bust!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:06 pm

what happened...i'm out of the loop dangit!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah that cop was a fake I know it he wasnt even driving and he was sitting in a new edge what a fucktard

And I havent been pulled over there yet but the cops are rediculous whats wrong with 6 cars sitting in the circut city parking lot talking about 1/4mile times and dyno numbers?

Yet they let drug dealers talking about the price of meth and coke sit in any parking lot to sell their product?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:12 pm

it is rediculous. so you guys got kicked outta circuit city? what the hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Sure did and damn near every where else!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:18 pm

That guys buddy buddy with that steak and shake tard cop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 pm

03sm3341 wrote:That guys buddy buddy with that steak and shake tard cop!
Yep thats who im talking about. the steak and shake cop loves the tuners out front and me and Pat parked our cars behind steak and shake and the guy ridding in the passanger seat of the new edge yelled at us to leave if we wernt eating there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:47 pm

:wtf:

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:00 am

its really getting to be no fun all you do is run around from the police continually getting kicked out of places. i saw you on sat. jason i was jsut cruising through so i did not stop
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:45 am

OK, I have a plan and need all of Indy's WH help. I MEAN EVERYONES HELP!!!

We need to get together and come up with a place that we can meet and hang out at. This way we as a whole can talk to management into allowing us to use their lot as a meeting spot and not be run off by po-diddy.

I would like to have a few places before this weekend so I can start making calls for appointments.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:37 am

I thought Circuit City was a nice place. That way we could see what was going on along 31 and people driving by could see us. The cops really didn't bother us there until after those stupid ricers started to come over and do burnouts donuts, and other stupid stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:I thought Circuit City was a nice place. That way we could see what was going on along 31 and people driving by could see us. The cops really didn't bother us there until after those stupid ricers started to come over and do burnouts donuts, and other stupid stuff.
Exactly the cops didnt go by there very often we only got kicked out once

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Ill try and dig up some places! we still wanna be down on south 31 right?!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:57 am

I would also like to look at the parking lot near Max & Erma's. They have HH Greg and a few other stores across the street.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 am

Honostly... my vote goes towards the CC parking lot.

That is by far the best spot in gwood IMO.

You can see it easily, its easy to get to, and it cas easliy hold over 100 stangs haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:27 pm

MustangManiac wrote:Honostly... my vote goes towards the CC parking lot.

That is by far the best spot in gwood IMO.

You can see it easily, its easy to get to, and it cas easliy hold over 100 stangs haha
Yeah I say we dont let the man bring us donw. We still should go to the CC parking lot I also agree its the best spot in G wood

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 am

OK, it's settled do you think that we could get a group together to talk to the CC management? I would like to get in good with them to allow us parking there. This way we can let the cops know to talk to management before harassing us.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Do you think that where we park is technically CC or Don Pablo's?

Just curious...But i do agree that's the best spot

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Either one. I would more than likely go to both.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 am

Man, that sucks they're giving y'all such a hard time! Cruising around there last year was a good time. Let me know when you finalize a spot, gonna be on vacation in a couple weeks and will be nearby.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:30 am

i say we go to both and check them out i am a little pissed at the way this cruising has been going down for sometime now. i am just really tired of getting kicked out of everywhere so count me in to go talk to ppl
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:13 pm

Im in for talking to CC just tell me when

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:25 am

OK.

Can everyone make it out this Saturday? I was thinking that we go there around 2:00 PM.

I can make a call to see what manager will be available to talk to.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 am

nope sorry man just found out my cousins wedding is tommorrow i will try and figure it out just hit me up
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next