WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in a pickle!

4 posters

Go down

I'm in a pickle! Empty I'm in a pickle!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 am

Ok... well lastnight, i went to go pick my girl up to meet derrick to see Hancock. Well on my way there, on brookville rd, i got a damn ticket. i thought the speed limit was 45, so i was going 50ish.... well the speed limit was 35, and he hit me going 53.
Guys, this is my 3rd ticket in 2 yrs! the 1st one was an 80 in a 55 with my dakota, second was 145 in a 55 with the eclipse at 2 am at night, and this one with the stang.

I'm afraid i'm gonna be uninsurable. That 145 freakin killed me!!! I had to go to court and i lost my full ride academic scholorship to IUPUI. And my insurance sky rocketed!!!!! I'm afraid i'm tosted for insurance.

my cousins are all IMPD. Do you think they could get me outta this pickle? If they cant, i'm gonna have to go to court and contest this, cuz i cant afford to lose my insurance... the $150 for the ticket isnt a problem, its my record and insurablilty thats in jeopardy.
o... and i'm not telling the parents about this one, they'll KILL me!

Back to top Go down

I'm in a pickle! Empty Re: I'm in a pickle!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:46 pm

That sucks man. Was it metro, sheriff, or state that stopped you and gave you the ticket?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:49 pm

metro

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Dude.....that really sucks. What's even worse, is after working with the police as a dispatcher, I'll have to throw some salt into an open wound. With ur history the odds of you getting a break in court are pretty slim. I would recommend a lawyer, if you can afford it.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:55 pm

145 in the eclipse holy **** I thought that was the stang. You sir should be proud of that feat. Not many people get caught at 145 in a fucking eclipse

:bow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 am

mustangrn wrote:Dude.....that really sucks. What's even worse, is after working with the police as a dispatcher, I'll have to throw some salt into an open wound. With ur history the odds of you getting a break in court are pretty slim. I would recommend a lawyer, if you can afford it.

Well i've researched this and i dont think this is gonna work anyways.

I'm just gonna pay it...

What do you think my insurance is gonna look like?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 am

Pat,

Your best bet would be to hand your keys over to me so I can drive your car responsibly. rofl

Next, kiss your arse good bye because your parents are going to find out anyways. They mail you ticket and court info, so you better watch the mail like a hawk. And if you're on your parents insurance account, they will see the increase and call the ins. co. about it and find out about the ticket.

It also would help you avoid tickets if your car was about 1 million decibles quiter.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 am

haha.... honostly, i had no idea i was in a 35, i thought i was in a 45, so i was going what i thought was 50. He clocked me at 53 in a 35.

O well, i'm screwed anyway you look at it. So when my parents see the increse, i'll tell them haha... but the thing is, i pay 1/2 of my insurance, so i'm guessing they'll make me cover the normal 1/2 plus the increse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:34 am

MustangManiac wrote:
mustangrn wrote:Dude.....that really sucks. What's even worse, is after working with the police as a dispatcher, I'll have to throw some salt into an open wound. With ur history the odds of you getting a break in court are pretty slim. I would recommend a lawyer, if you can afford it.

I'm just gonna pay it...

Depends on how anal your insurance company is. They are going to consider you a habitual speeder, so you will be more likely to get caught speeding again and more likely to cause an accident. So it could go up a significant amount. If you just got speeding tickets for the first two then consider yourself lucky because you should have also got tickets for wreckless driving.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:45 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

I'm just gonna pay it...

Depends on how anal your insurance company is. They are going to consider you a habitual speeder, so you will be more likely to get caught speeding again and more likely to cause an accident. So it could go up a significant amount. If you just got speeding tickets for the first two then consider yourself lucky because you should have also got tickets for wreckless driving.
+1 ur insurance is probably going up quite a bit
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:16 pm

have you ever takin the driving course thing? Ive known of many people that did it on their 1st and 2nd tickets but i dont know if you can take it for a third! call the police dudes and find out asap!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:55 am

Driving courses are always cool. I did a comedy one and the lady doing it was a riot!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 am

Murph wrote:have you ever takin the driving course thing? Ive known of many people that did it on their 1st and 2nd tickets but i dont know if you can take it for a third! call the police dudes and find out asap!
I may have to...
for my 1st ticket, i did the safe driver option and i think that erases your ticket, only if you dont get another one w/in 2 yrs tho...

So is this driving course a class? what is it exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:01 am

i've had all 3 of mine erased now, but here they are gone in 6 months ifyou dont get another one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 am

JStang314 wrote:i've had all 3 of mine erased now, but here they are gone in 6 months ifyou dont get another one

WTF!!!!!!!!!! 6 months! that awsome haha!

In IMPD metro district, its 2 yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 am

damn is Gwood in metro district?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 am

yes sir lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:26 pm

IMPD SUCKS THE BIG ONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:19 am

man i'm screwed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum