WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant wait to be back

Go down

cant wait to be back Empty cant wait to be back

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 pm

how are you'll doing? this is matt. unfortunatly, myself and dee are no longer together so i had to get a new screen name. anyway i will be returning to ky for a few days while on my leave. should be there before the end of the month possibly even in time to make the friday night races. that is what i am hoping for anyway. i really look forward to seeing you all again. it has been to long and i have to deal with all these dodge fans over here so it would be nice to have some ford love. anyway hope to see you all soon.
matt

Back to top Go down

cant wait to be back Empty Re: cant wait to be back

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Well Matt there's plenty of Ford love around here, so no worries. Looking forward to seeing you when you get back in town..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 am

Hey matt it looks like you and Nick will be home about the same time
if you need a place to stay I know nick would not mind you hanging out here with him we do have the space here. I am sorry to hear about you and DEE and maybe when you get home verything will work out. Anyway it is good to have friends around you when you are home on leave and like I said you can stay here I can come get you at the airport if you need just let me know. email me and we can get it all worked out. Nick comes home the last week in july I think so you all might evan come in on the same flight. hugs and let me know if you need anything. blueyegal2171@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Matt, we'll be looking forward to your return, regardless how short it may be.. :(dance):

Back to top Go down

cant wait to be back Empty hi matt

Post by blackstang1 Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Sorry to hear such sad news about you and your wife. I been there so i feel ya. Anyway, cant wiat to see ya. Back to dave and busters we go!!!!!first beers on me!
Stay safe man!
Tony
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:52 am

Hey matt looks like I wont get there untill the first week in August now. If I miss ya I will see you in January. sucks about dee. Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down