WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Gurney Signature Saleens

3 posters

Go down

Dan Gurney Signature Saleens Empty Dan Gurney Signature Saleens

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Just over two months ago, the Dan Gurney Signature Series Saleen Ford Mustang was debuted at the New York Auto Show. Fast forward to the present and we now see that these Gurney Edition tribute Ford Mustang specimens are hitting the dealerships.

Specially customized suspension settings, some race-inspired graphics, 19-inch wheels, and of course, a Saleen supercharged powerplant (rated at 465hp) all round out the Dan Gurney Edition Saleen. The most notable feature on this special Saleen, however, is the massaged body of the S197 Ford Mustang, making the pony car resemble Gurney's 1969 Trans Am racecar.

Only 300 units are being produced (100 of each hue), so buyers need to get in the saddle quickly to take advantage of the Saleen that Dan wanted to be “…faster than Parnelli’s”.

Dan Gurney Signature Saleens Gurney10

Back to top Go down

Dan Gurney Signature Saleens Empty Re: Dan Gurney Signature Saleens

Post by BraMas Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 pm

“…faster than Parnelli’s”.
I forget where I read that but it cracked me up the first time I read it. I think it was Car and Driver?
I so wish I could afford all these cool Mustangs that keep coming out. On a bright side in 5 years when I hit my Mid Life crises I will have allot of cars to choose from Very Happy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:58 pm

BraMas wrote:
I so wish I could afford all these cool Mustangs that keep coming out. On a bright side in 5 years when I hit my Mid Life crises I will have allot of cars to choose from Very Happy
approve

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 am

im going through my crisis and im 21 :*bonk(:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 am

Murph wrote:im going through my crisis and im 21 :*bonk(:

:_lol_:

True that! I started my mid-life crises at 25
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:12 pm

You guys are crazy...LOL But it's amazing of all the differnet styles and special editions that are being produced now. Not sure if this particular model is my favorite. Too much going on with the paint scheme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down