WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Auto X

2 posters

Go down

My first Auto X Empty My first Auto X

Post by BraMas Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 pm

So I thought the 1/4 mile was fun. I did an Auto X today and talk about over a minute of fun. If any one ever gets a chance to try this you will enjoy it. I had to be in a class with modified WRK's and other all wheel drive cars on rails but I still had fun :*drive*: And the cones are on ther side to tell you which way to go I didn't knock them over
My first Auto X 061508001
My first Auto X 061508002
My first Auto X 061508007
My first Auto X 061508008
I think I look a little scared in this one
My first Auto X 061508010
My first Auto X 061508015
My first Auto X 061508027
My first Auto X 061508045
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

My first Auto X Empty Re: My first Auto X

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Cool... I always wanted to try one as well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Looks like fun, sorry we couldn't be there. We didn't even make it to Milan, I guess the gas crunch is starting to take it's toll. Besides, everyone is trying to save for St. Ignace. What kind of #'s you put down? When is the next one?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 pm

You have no idea how bad I'm fighting making a comment about your "what kind of #'s you put down" Question Evil or Very Mad
My times where pretty crappy It took my until my 4th run to get my air pressure right so I didn't push in the corners. But I improved every run so thats a good thing.
The next one is July 6th at GVSU. I'll post some info and see if anyone might be interested
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm

BraMas wrote:You have no idea how bad I'm fighting making a comment about your "what kind of #'s you put down" Question Evil or Very Mad
My times where pretty crappy It took my until my 4th run to get my air pressure right so I didn't push in the corners. But I improved every run so thats a good thing.
The next one is July 6th at GVSU. I'll post some info and see if anyone might be interested
I knew that is one of your favorite questions to be asked, LOL! Laughing Gotta work that weekend, dang!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down