WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick note on the August newsletter (example)

2 posters

Go down

Quick note on the August newsletter (example) Empty Quick note on the August newsletter (example)

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 am

Hey all,
The August Newsletter is an example of what I plan having printed out in PDF format. The content of the August edition is just an example and includes incomplete information.
So on saying that, lets all contribute to the news letter and show what fun, tech, and informative information we as a club can produce.

The cutoff for information making the newsletter of the month is the 3rd week. everything received after the 3rd week will be inserted into the following month. All final approvals of the newsletter will be forwarded to the Club President.

Here are some of the monthly columns

Tech talk
Car of month
Cruise In

Just to name a few. Remember it takes the membership to keep a newsletter successful.

Terry Gofforth
terryg2005@gmail.com
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Quick note on the August newsletter (example) Empty Re: Quick note on the August newsletter (example)

Post by ipchay61 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,

At tonight's meeting we discussed the newsletter that Terry will be heading up. To subscribe go to: http://scwildhorses.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=2

Your information will be kept private, so no worries.
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down