WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruise in this Saturday!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Cruise in this Saturday!!!! Empty Cruise in this Saturday!!!!

Post by scstanger Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 am

SC Wildhorses,
We have a cruise in at the Hard Scrabble Rd. Sonic at 5pm this Saturday. We're meeting at Books A Million in Lexington at 4 and will be leaving by 4:30. We're trying to fill the Sonic parking lot with Wildhorses so please come join us! If you have any questions please contact me at 803-629-8120.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Cruise in this Saturday!!!! Empty June 16th Sonic Cruise in to the ast side on Hard Scrabble road.

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 pm

The SC WH"s showed up in Force to the Sonic cruise in on Hard Scrabble road. My hat's off to all who made the trip over to my side of the tracks. The east side is mostly forgotten about but thanks to this one day a month am STOKED for cruising the other 29 days to the west side. Also on the Prop's side goes out to Rick for stopping by from West Virginia on vacation to Florida. My old fart brain has forgotten the name of the young gent who I offered an open invitation to join us at our events. That black Stang was looking good dude!!!! Here is a video of everyone making the trek.Sonic Cruise June 16th
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Cruise in this Saturday!!!! Empty Re: Cruise in this Saturday!!!!

Post by scstanger Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 am

I had a great time and the cruise over was fantastic! The SCWH's definitely commanded attention going down the interstate some times taking up all three lanes. Great showing gang!!! Terry, awesome video! I'm going to see if Michael can upload it to our website.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Cruise in this Saturday!!!! Empty Re: Cruise in this Saturday!!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down