WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaw AFB Air Show

4 posters

Go down

Shaw AFB Air Show Empty Shaw AFB Air Show

Post by jpac811 Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 pm

For those of you who dont know, Shaw AFB in Sumter is having an air show this weekend. There will be all different types of fighter jets, cargo planes, old prop planes, Army tanks, helicopters and many other cool things. The Air Force Thunder Birds will also be performing. They are a dedicated F-16 flight that put on quite a show. They are comparable to the Navys Blue Angels. Here is the site with more info on it. I will be working on base so I might see some of you out there. Anohter reason why I wont be at this weekends meets and car shows. Take advantage of this expo. It only comes every couple of years.

http://www.shawairexpo.com/
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : anything funny
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Alloy
Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jpac811

Back to top Go down

Shaw AFB Air Show Empty Re: Shaw AFB Air Show

Post by ponygirl11 Fri May 04, 2012 4:47 am

Sorry, I can't attend because as I had posted, I will be at the big event in florence at the ford dealer. I had been planning this event for long time with
them. It is free for anyone that wants to attend. Everyone have a good time
this weekend.
ponygirl11
ponygirl11
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 49
My Name: : Nancy
My Ride/Rides: : 2011 gt grabber blue
1988 lx 5.0
95 gt (husband)
06 gto (husband)
Mods: : 88-just nitrous, underdrive pullies, off road exhaust
95-stroker 331 with carb
11-none yet
06-none

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 am

Sounds awesome! I remember going to one when I was a kid for our end of the season baseball party. One of our team parents worked out there and we were able to go in the jet engine testing room and see one fire up. It was amazing then and I'm sure that it's even better now. I have a family reunion Saturday and won't be able to make it.....sucks.... Mad
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 am

Will be at a car show on two notch that day. Enjoy the airplanes
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content