WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel like I am a new member

5 posters

Go down

Feel like I am a new member Empty Feel like I am a new member

Post by White Lightning Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

where have all of you been? I feel like I should introduce myself...lol I am not on FB anymore and you know what, I don't miss it one bit....well, other than talking to some of my friends. The Shelby is showing it's butt again this time w/ the speedo and tach not working. I sent it off to be fixed and it came back the same only my pocket was $225 lighter...we got that fixed today too. Guess that technician didn't think I would go all the way to the president of his company. Think it might be related to the tune and how it communicating w/ the ECM. Thinking about reflashing the 93 tune tomorrow evening just to see if it will clear. Did have Autozone check charging and any codes. No codes and the 5 year old battery is reading/charging like a brand new one. That did surprise me. Guess it does work to keep a charger on it while sitting. Oh well, enough for now....still trying to decide if I can make Saturday's get together. At least now I do have a good excuse.....but officer, my speedo don't work and they were passing me...I couldn't sit still and let that happen! or NOT .....later Craig
White Lightning
White Lightning
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : If it's not a FORD, I'll Walk!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Shelby GT/SC
Factory Installed Whipple 550
3:73 Gears

Back to top Go down

Feel like I am a new member Empty Re: Feel like I am a new member

Post by scstanger Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I hope that you can make it too partner. Sorry to hear about the Shelby, hard to explain doughnuts with a bad speedo!!!! You can stay between people and be good on the speed.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by White Lightning Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I could always say I was just trying to "unstick" the speedo...
White Lightning
White Lightning
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : If it's not a FORD, I'll Walk!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Shelby GT/SC
Factory Installed Whipple 550
3:73 Gears

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Dreamin Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 pm

White Lightning wrote:where have all of you been? I feel like I should introduce myself...lol I am not on FB anymore and you know what, I don't miss it one bit....well, other than talking to some of my friends. The Shelby is showing it's butt again this time w/ the speedo and tach not working. I sent it off to be fixed and it came back the same only my pocket was $225 lighter...we got that fixed today too. Guess that technician didn't think I would go all the way to the president of his company. Think it might be related to the tune and how it communicating w/ the ECM. Thinking about reflashing the 93 tune tomorrow evening just to see if it will clear. Did have Autozone check charging and any codes. No codes and the 5 year old battery is reading/charging like a brand new one. That did surprise me. Guess it does work to keep a charger on it while sitting. Oh well, enough for now....still trying to decide if I can make Saturday's get together. At least now I do have a good excuse.....but officer, my speedo don't work and they were passing me...I couldn't sit still and let that happen! or NOT .....later Craig

Hi Craig, This is the girl with the 03 Gray Mustang Gt. you and M.J. helped me find my way to Pro Dyno Shelby show a couple months ago. I went back two weeks ago to Mustang Meyham show at Pro Dyno and had my car dyno tested. It has flowmasters on it and two catalitic converters removed. It rated at 221 hp and 260 torque to the rear wheel which they said was good for an automatic because you usually lose 25% hp to the rear wheel. I can't wait to do more mods, but I will most likely need a turbo or supercharger one day to keep up with you guys. Hope you and M.J. can make it out to the Charleston ride Saturday. My husband and I are trying to make it. It will be cool having all these mustangs riding together. I bet we can all get to Charleston quicker than most people could... See Ya
Thunder Dreamin
Thunder Dreamin
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 13
My Name: : Thunder Dreamin
My Ride/Rides: : 03 Gray Mustang Gt
Mods: : Flowmasters, two catalitic convertors removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Craig,
You best make the cruise tomorrow. Wife will be on the cruise with me.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by ipchay61 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Holy Moly!! It's good to hear from you. Bob Oswalt was asking me last weekend if I had heard from you because he hadn't in a while. Glad you're still around!

Chip
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 am

Will be down at Fat Boys this evening.. Craig you best be there!!! LOL Razz