WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 2012 Events

3 posters

Go down

February 2012 Events Empty February 2012 Events

Post by scstanger Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 am

For those of you who aren't on Facebook to see the events here is what we have planned for February.

February 4 @ 7pm:
Ashley's 21st birthday party at Carolina Wings (where we meet). Here is the link.
Ashley's 21st BDay party

February 11 @ 6pm:
First meeting of 2012 at Carolina Wings in Cayce (where we meet). This meeting will be to discuss upcoming events and get them on the calendar so everyone can make plans to attend. Here is the link.
SC Wildhorses Feb Meeting

February 12 @ 2pm:
O'Reilly's Cruise In in Irmo. We will meet at Fatboy again and leave by 1:30. Here is the link.
O'Reilly's Cruise In

February 18 @ 10:30am:
Adopt a Highway litter pick up. This is our second cleaning which means our name will be on our sign before the third cleaning. There were only four of us last time and we cleaned everything in two hours. More people means less time. We will meet at the church on the corner of Leaphart Rd and Mineral Springs Rd at 10:00am. Here is the link.
Adopt a Highway Litter Pick up

February 25 @ 9:00am:
SCMC/Pro Dyno Cruise in. This is still in the works for a meeting place to cruise together but here is the event.
Pro Dyno Cruise in

If you have any questions please post them here or you're welcome to call me anytime 803-629-8120. I'm looking forward to making 2012 a great year for the SC Wildhorses. Remember that we're taking photos and video of every gathering this year to make a promo video for our homepage. Make sure you get your car in it!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

February 2012 Events Empty Re: February 2012 Events

Post by jpac811 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Ill try to make as many events as possible so I can get pictures and videos. You know I dont mind driving and Chris likes hanging out with you guys... or he might just like your food!!

Who is Ashley?
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : anything funny
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Alloy
Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jpac811

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Jarret Purvis' girlfriend. He created an event so I added it here.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

congrats on the events guys
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down