WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HID Help??

2 posters

Go down

HID Help?? Empty HID Help??

Post by 20TENGT615 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 am

I ordered the DDM HID H/L kit and can`t get the damn thing to work. It seems as if the car isn`t even recognizing headlights at all!! banghead They won`t come on!! Does anyone have these or had similar issues?

20TENGT615
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 10
My Name: : Geoff Rhodes
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 GT track pack
Mods: : JBA LT`s, JBA H pipe, Pypes M-80, Detroit Cams, Rollers, Vortech V3 HO,KB boost a pump, Steeda Deletes, Tokico Adj shocks/struts,KR springs, UMI LCA`s, UMI UCA`s,UMI relocation bracket, panhard bar, MGW shifter, 18x9 front 18x11.5 rear 335/30/18

Back to top Go down

HID Help?? Empty Re: HID Help??

Post by jpac811 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 pm

First screw up was that you bought them from DDM. Take some pics and I might be able to help. Sometimes the wires from the relay harness that connects to the cars harness are backwards, so you have to de pin it and find the correct order.
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : anything funny
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Alloy
Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jpac811

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum