WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Events

5 posters

Go down

Upcoming Events Empty Upcoming Events

Post by 92stangGT Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Now that winter is coming fast, we will be slowing down the pace over the next few months, but not stopping. Here is what we are looking like over the next few month:

November 19 - Food Drive for Mana Cafe at Ryan's along with normal meet.
December 7 - Toys for Tots. We plan on either filling either a truck bed or one of the convertible's with toys and delivering these with a cruz in. Anyone want to dress like Santa for this?
December 10 - Christmas Party with the Nashville chapter. More details to follow. We will be doing a Dirty Santa drawing. Keep gifts around $15.

This will close out 2011 for events. Some long major events already schedule for next year include:

March - March Madness. The Wildhorses have official been asked to host the March Madness event at the Clarksville Speedway. This is a big event in the local area and we a honored to be asked to host this. We need to work on Sponsors now. If anyone has ideas, please pass them up. We are looking at Participation Plaques for the Car Show and the Drag event. Ofcourse we will be giving trophies for both as well. We will be contacting the track to see what maintance they need done before this event, and will need the club to help with this. As this event gets closer, we will be reaching out for help. We will also need members to work the event.

TBD - Tail of the Dragon. Really want to get this event on the books soon. Input is needed on when everyone wants to do this.

July 7-8 - National Wildhorses Meet in Bowling Green. This event has been confirmed by all Chapters to attend. The Clarksville and Nashville Chapters have been tapped to host this event. We will be working on reserving the Beach Bend track for a few hours on this weekend and hopefully a discounted rate at the park. Again, as we get more info, we will be passing this along.

If there is anything else y'all would like to do next year, please let us know. Some other ideas already mentioned is a Poker Run, more Parades and another Whiskey Run. These are great ideas and we will start working the details shortly. Our goal is to build a 3 to 4 month calender so everyone can plan in advance for events. To make this organization a success, we need your input.

92stangGT
Admin

Male Number of posts : 107
My Name: : Travis Smith
My Ride/Rides: : 1985 Mustang GT w/T-Tops Grey
1992 Mustang GT w/Sunroof Red
2000 Mustang GT w/Convertible Blue
Mods: : All are stock now. Future Plans:
'85 GT Returned to Factoy Showroom condition
'92 GT Total 1/4 car
'00 GT Minor mods for show

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Events Empty Re: Upcoming Events

Post by RidethePony Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 pm

November 12th - Chariots of fire Car Show
10am - 2pm *free admission
$20 registration fee for vehicles
proceeds benefit Hope for the Warriors

19th - Animal Tales
Dunbar Cave
11am - 2pm

Santa's Arrival
Governor Square Mall
2pm

20th
Bells Thorne Autograph Session (CeCe from Disney's Shake It Up)
Governors Square Mall
12pm-3pm

22nd - January 1, 2012
Christmas on the Cumberland
they will also be hosting numerous children's activities at McGregor Park Museum from 6pm - 8pm

December
3rd - 53rd Annual Christmas Parade
5pm

Jingle Jog
8 am on Strawberry Alley
benefits Manna Cafe
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Ok everybody don't forget about the food drive we will doing for manna cafe. Its at our next meeting so if everyone could bring a nonperishable food item that would be great. We will be going our last few events of the year and the ones coming for next year and getting ideas from everyone of thongs they would like to do. Its on Nov. 19th at Ryans. See everyone there

Larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:53 pm

bump
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:14 am

92stangGT wrote:

TBD - Tail of the Dragon. Really want to get this event on the books soon. Input is needed on when everyone wants to do this.

July 7-8 - National Wildhorses Meet in Bowling Green. This event has been confirmed by all Chapters to attend. The Clarksville and Nashville Chapters have been tapped to host this event. We will be working on reserving the Beach Bend track for a few hours on this weekend and hopefully a discounted rate at the park. Again, as we get more info, we will be passing this along.

im stoked about these! ill try my best to attend Tail of the Dragon but i will be at the national meet! i cannot wait
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 04comporgmach1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 am

i know i won't be able to attend the toys for tots event on the 7th. hopefully i can still make the event on the 10th.
04comporgmach1
04comporgmach1
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 78
Humor : Rock out with ur Mach out!
My Name: : Matt
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Compition Orange Mach 1
2009 F-150
Mods: : JLT Cold Air
SCT X-3 tuner
magnaflow tru-x
magnaflow magnapacks
powder coated valve covers

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

Yeah I hope I can its going to be alit of fun
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down