WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

97 mustang for parts or resto for sale. Salvaged title.

2 posters

Go down

97 mustang for parts or resto for sale. Salvaged title. Empty 97 mustang for parts or resto for sale. Salvaged title.

Post by 86GTBludger Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

On my drive home today after work I talked to a guy in Eaton Rapids thats trying to sell his daughters 97 mustang.
If you live in town and have been down alice street recently you've probably seen it on the south side of alice two doors down from main street. The guy told me that his daughter use to drive alot and one night hit a deer, setting off the airbags. The deer hit high one the hood, so front end damage wasnt unfixable. He's put a new hood on and all new lights and core support. Passenger fender is still dinged a little, but easily fixable/replaceable. He said it still runs strong, only problem are the few dings and blown airbags and salvage title. he told me it has a v6 with an automatic tranny if that helps. Asked how much he was looking for it and he said around $500 to $750, which sounds like a deal to me, but I don't have the money or room to store another mustang No So If someone with that generation mustang needs a parts car or something for a kid to drive, theres one for sale on alice street. P.S. There isn't a "for sale" sign on it, but if you can get a hold of the guy living there, I'm sure he'll tell you more about it. P.S.S. Its the green one with the white hood!
86GTBludger
86GTBludger
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 20
Humor : Always remember you're unique - just like everyone else!
My Name: : Chris
My Ride/Rides: : 1986 Ford Mustang GT Hatchback.
Mods: : Restoration work mostly, ideas keep getting thrown into the brewing pot! scratching for 350-400hp

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1307463424

Back to top Go down

97 mustang for parts or resto for sale. Salvaged title. Empty Re: 97 mustang for parts or resto for sale. Salvaged title.

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 pm

ive got 3 stangs in my driveway now but this would be a nice starter for a project for sure! ill have to pass though
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down