WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am still around

4 posters

Go down

I am still around  Empty I am still around

Post by 93volpe Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm still around, just been hide'n.... due to some unfortunate events this past year. time and mostly money have prevented us from being able to make it to meets and such.... I don't mind sharing for those or anyone who doesn't know... it all took place in March. The company I was working for (owned by (rumored) the states 3rd richest millionaire) let me go for "stealing" my own stuff (the 4th) but I personally think they thought I was making too much money(12.07/hr) and needed a way to move me out. Then on the 29th we totaled my wife's 96GT, brake booster had catastrophic failure at a T intersection. When the dust cleared and we saw the damage.... the first thing out of her mouth was "Well...... if it's totaled... I want a automatic fox hatch... AND NOT THE 4 CYLINDER EITHER !! "....... I love my wife !
I am still around  Dscf2415 I am still around  03290120
I am still around  03290116 I am still around  03290117
I am still around  03290118 I am still around  03290119

She got what she wanted .... a 92 auto GT w fact black interior
I am still around  Dsc_1510

and still looking for work
93volpe
93volpe
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 15
Humor : IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
My Ride/Rides: : Wht 93 LX HB 5.0
Mods: : TFS Track Heat upr/lwr, TFS Twisted Wedge, TFS Stage 1 cam. Steeda/Goodmark 2.5 steel hood, Steeda suspension. Steeda Aerowing, CAI, full exh w/orig 40 Flows, Steeda Triax Short throw shifter, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 3.73's

Back to top Go down

I am still around  Empty Re: I am still around

Post by slow5oh Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 am

sorry to hear about the job and 96. the wife upgraded IMO lol. unfortunately good work isnt so easy to come by these days. best of luck with finding work!
slow5oh
slow5oh
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 19
My Name: : Kayla
My Ride/Rides: : Cyber Gray Metallic '91 Coupe

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Good luck Hanley, hang in there man. UPS is hiring peak hires right now if you're interested. It's not great work but it's income.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Well....can't say I'm not impressed by the hatch, but that poor sn95. Better things do come along sir! I know you will find something better in life, that you enjoy more!
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by 93volpe Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:32 am

the past few photo magazines I've picked up or took a quick look through on the rack has had numerous articles about aviation photography..(could this be a sign?) .. and a friend of mine who's dad was killed in a plane crash a few years ago..... Joe Tobul flying his Corsair at Celebrate Freedom at the Cola down town airport ...... Jim , Joe's son, sent the wreckage to a company in Colorado, along with some spare parts they had collected over the years of owning it. they REBUILT IT !!! Jim and the Corsair made COVER and top story in at least two aviation mags and won best fighter at Oshkosh..... the mustang week of aviation. So.... I been think'n about getting in the aviation photography game...... maybe. What do y'all think?
Anybody got some good photo experience you don't mind sharing?
93volpe
93volpe
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 15
Humor : IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
My Ride/Rides: : Wht 93 LX HB 5.0
Mods: : TFS Track Heat upr/lwr, TFS Twisted Wedge, TFS Stage 1 cam. Steeda/Goodmark 2.5 steel hood, Steeda suspension. Steeda Aerowing, CAI, full exh w/orig 40 Flows, Steeda Triax Short throw shifter, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 3.73's

Back to top Go down

Post by slow5oh Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

the guys of celebrate freedom are good friends of ours, we do a lot of work for them great bunch. i think that would be an awesome career!
slow5oh
slow5oh
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 19
My Name: : Kayla
My Ride/Rides: : Cyber Gray Metallic '91 Coupe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down