WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2007-09 GT500 wheels and tires and ford racing axel back exhaust, clarksville, tn

Go down

2007-09 GT500 wheels and tires and ford racing axel back exhaust, clarksville, tn Empty 2007-09 GT500 wheels and tires and ford racing axel back exhaust, clarksville, tn

Post by 02_lightning_np Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Well the title says it all, i went a different route with my 2008 gt500 and now hae these parts laying around and would like to sell them.
GT500 rims and tires- 800 bucks takes em home, tires are okay but mainly to sweeten deal.
one rim has slight curb rash, nothing bad can easily be fixed. all other rims are in great shape, standard 18x9.5 w/45mm offset.
front tires are factory tires (f1 supercars) 255/45r18 and are in good shape, id say bout half way worn down. rear tires are also factory tires
285/40r18 and pretty worn, still have some tread left but not much in the middle. all tires are holding air with no issues. good valve stems.

Ford Racing axel back performance exaust- 300 bucks and u can have em.
when i bought the car used it came with fords perfromance pack already on it from the previous owner. no kinks, no deep
gauges, just regualur wear from it being under the car. no major rust to worry about. tips are still real shiney. this is a great deal
compared to what they cost new.

Ihave no problem shipping anywhere in the US. I will only charge you actual shipping costs.
Not looking for trades unless u have a 3" exhaust lying around then we an wheel and deal. Price is firm otherwise. PM me for pics and more info.

Last edited by 02_lightning_np on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled item name)
02_lightning_np
02_lightning_np
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : huh?
My Name: : Cory Ray
My Ride/Rides: : 2008 GT500, black with tungsten stripes
Mods: : Dont worry about it Smile

Back to top Go down