WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's 3:04 in the a.m.

3 posters

Go down

it's 3:04 in the a.m. Empty it's 3:04 in the a.m.

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 3:05 am

and i just finished putting in my UPR O/R X. I'm going to save the suspence and say that it sounds freaking amazing!

PYPES VIOLATORS W/ O/R X FTMFW!

I'm so excited guys...i wish i wasn't so late or out would be out reving the piss outta my car! can't wait for you guys to hear it....

All sounds courtesy of my lovely girlfriend. she bought me the x-pipe for an early b-day present! hell yeah!

Back to top Go down

it's 3:04 in the a.m. Empty Re: it's 3:04 in the a.m.

Post by FRCE_FED Sat May 24, 2008 5:16 am

Congrats Bro!!! cant wait to hear it tonight :%worthy%:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 10:37 am

SteviGX wrote:and i just finished putting in my UPR O/R X. I'm going to save the suspence and say that it sounds freaking amazing!

I'm so excited guys...i wish i wasn't so late or out would be out reving the piss outta my car! can't wait for you guys to hear it....

All sounds courtesy of my lovely girlfriend. she bought me the x-pipe for an early b-day present! hell yeah!

Ya I love the way my upr x sounds with the magnaflows. Sounds like we got us some good girls because mine actually bought me the x pipe for my car too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 1:12 pm

haha nice!!

yeah, it's so loud compared to what i had. i can't stop stomping it. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 4:07 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
SteviGX wrote:and i just finished putting in my UPR O/R X. I'm going to save the suspence and say that it sounds freaking amazing!

Ya I love the way my upr x sounds with the magnaflows. Sounds like we got us some good girls because mine actually bought me the x pipe for my car too.

Lmfao! My GF is buying me some shyt for the stang on my bday too haha. I think i'm gonna ask for the upper and lower CA's lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 5:34 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

Lmfao! My GF is buying me some shyt for the stang on my bday too haha. I think i'm gonna ask for the upper and lower CA's lol

Nice. Usually mine will buy stuff for the stang as long as I let her drive it. We already agreed if she burns up the clutch then she will be getting a spec stage 3+ for it so I really can't complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 10:37 am

you know what happened....i freaking blew the collector gasket out. i pulled it today and it's split in 2 places. AZ doens't carry it. Advanced doesn't carry it. This freakin sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 11:07 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

Nice. Usually mine will buy stuff for the stang as long as I let her drive it. We already agreed if she burns up the clutch then she will be getting a spec stage 3+ for it so I really can't complain.

haha, let her drive it as much as possible in that case lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 11:09 am

SteviGX wrote:you know what happened....i freaking blew the collector gasket out. i pulled it today and it's split in 2 places. AZ doens't carry it. Advanced doesn't carry it. This freakin sucks

Looks like you may be making a trip to the Ford dealer on Tuesday. By the way your car screamed last night. Probably woke up the dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 11:18 am

yeah...i think that some of it was just from the leak.

i'm gonna go up there tommorow and beg the guys to run back there and grab me one. hopefully there is someone i know. lol. I hope there is more depth to the tone once i get this all fixed up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 11:44 am

SteviGX wrote:yeah...i think that some of it was just from the leak.

i'm gonna go up there tommorow and beg the guys to run back there and grab me one. hopefully there is someone i know. lol. I hope there is more depth to the tone once i get this all fixed up

o, most def man. The sound from the leak/BLOWOUT was way overpowering the exhaust tone.
It'll sound really good when you get that gasket fixed. You lost all the exhaust tone through the hole, that's why you sounded like a damn camaro hahaha.

I knew there was something up when it was as loud as my car was when i ran that open X

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun May 25, 2008 2:51 pm

MustangManiac wrote: You lost all the exhaust tone through the hole, that's why you sounded like a damn camaro hahaha.

LMAO rofl priceless
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 27, 2008 8:15 am

SteviGX wrote:you know what happened....i freaking blew the collector gasket out. i pulled it today and it's split in 2 places. AZ doens't carry it. Advanced doesn't carry it. This freakin sucks
yeah man i had to call ford and wait for that gasket
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 27, 2008 10:22 am

WOW! Everyone is getting exhausts done these days.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 27, 2008 10:37 am

well we all remember mine when i first put on the straight pipes and blew out the gasket oops!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 am

yeah...i got the gasket. it's on...it's leaking a lil bit still. idk whats up.

i'm gonna take it to an exhaust shop cuase idk what the hell i'm doing wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 27, 2008 2:44 pm

The angle might be wrong on the seal between the pipes and the manifolds.

Here's a good trick...

1) Loosen the collector bolts on both sides. DO NOT REMOVE
2) Using a brace, jack, etc place it on the X in the pipe and jack up until the collectors are in line
3) In small increments tighten the bolts in the following pattern pass side upper bolt, drivers side upper bolt, pass side lower bolt, driver side lower bolt
4) Continue until all bolts have been seated.

This should give you the proper seal.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 6:11 pm

aight sweet aj. i'll try that on thursday when i got time. anyone got a trick to getting that lower passenger side bolt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum