WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watch out indiana

+4
Shady
COLE
1fstroush
FRCE_FED
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

watch out indiana - Page 2 Empty My two cents

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:33 am

COLE wrote:
1fstroush wrote:US31 would be sick if the POPO was rolling the GT's with WH badges on them
that would be amazing but somehow i don't think that would go over with the state of indiana very well call me crazy Suspect

I think it would be bad press for the club... somebody gets pulled over by a cop in a Mustang and that's how the citizen finds out about the club by seeing the WH badges on the cop cars?

Now if they built a Mustang drag car and never used it to pull people over even if it was dressed like a police car, then I'm OK with a set of WH badges on it.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

watch out indiana - Page 2 Empty Re: watch out indiana

Post by 1fstroush Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 am

I would think it would be good for us...no tickets!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

Our local state police branch has one. The trooper who drives it lives by me, and he let my dad check it out. It is navy blue with bullitt wheels. All the windows are tinted so you can't see any lights. And it doesn't have a CB antenna, so it is completely under cover. it is pretty sweet too. He brought it over to let me drive it but i wasn't home. He told me it has a ticket quota of 20 tickets/week. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm

might wanna delete that post lol, jp I got into it with a sherrif about the whole quota thing when i had to do a report for college! Officers > the law
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 am

Murph wrote:might wanna delete that post lol, jp I got into it with a sherrif about the whole quota thing when i had to do a report for college! Officers > the law

I talked to him again yesterday and my dad told me wrong... it is actually 19 a day! That's a bunch of tickets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:43 am

joparrett wrote:
Murph wrote:might wanna delete that post lol, jp I got into it with a sherrif about the whole quota thing when i had to do a report for college! Officers > the law

I talked to him again yesterday and my dad told me wrong... it is actually 19 a day! That's a bunch of tickets

Ya but it's easy for him to get so many with all the stupid people on the roads anymore. Back north I saw a younger guy start revving at a light and they both took off well then the black stang started to fall back and finally lights on. And I'm sure situations like that happen all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:48 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
joparrett wrote:

Ya but it's easy for him to get so many with all the stupid people on the roads anymore. Back north I saw a younger guy start revving at a light and they both took off well then the black stang started to fall back and finally lights on. And I'm sure situations like that happen all the time.
i saw the sme thing happen in bowling green kentucky there is an undercover police officer with a trans am with exhaust that will rev and race anything that looks dumb enough to race him. watched him get one car it was pretty crazy
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:26 pm

that would be a bad ass job

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:51 am

joparrett wrote:

My cousin used to work for the Smyrna PD and they were on him all the time about not writing enough traffic tickets. The amazing thing is that there are still people that will tell you there are no ticket quotas. Myth BUSTED!

Another thing: speed traps are illegal, but they get away with it. Doesn't the law have an "entrapment" clause?
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool I work for the Michigan State Police and my troopers would kill to have real Mustang not the mid-90's stangs they had with only enough room for one leg and not enough power to stop a one legged man. Sad

Hey bring your "Real Mustang" down to Indy and I'll show you just how slow my sn95 mustang is. I hope your car has more **** done to it than the **** that comes out of your mouth. Once a pig always a pig. :^moon^:
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Saw three of these on 465 today while driving, one black and two blue. Of course each one had someone pulled over.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 pm

i still dont like the fact that most of them are undercover Sad
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2