WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd annual mustang show case

Go down

3rd annual mustang show case Empty 3rd annual mustang show case

Post by ljwhite174 Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:39 pm

I found out about this at a dealership her in NC, it is the 3rd annual mustang showcase its on the 25th of june at Kings Dominion in VA. admission is $29 for ages 3-61 over 48 inches tall and 24.99 for ages 3-16 under 48 inches tall. they have a combo meal and admission for $38 for ages 3 and up meal time is 11:30-1:00 and has hot dogs hamburgers baked beans potato salad soft drinks iced tea and ice cream, the web site is www.kingsdominion.com click on tickets and then corporate partner and then put in STANGS11 for the special prices. the show judges will be 2 of the cofounders of Mustang week from myrtle beach brad and mike clay, showcase judging will begin at 4;30-5:30 awards will handed out at the kings dominion grand bandstand at 5:45 also check out www.mustangweek.com com for other info. I dont know if i will be able to go but i am going to try i will post the flyer up as soon as i can. 3gears
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down