WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??

3 posters

Go down

Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??  Empty Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??

Post by JTTISON Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Trying to see if people are interested in going to the Big Mo' next Saturday evening( June 11th)......In case you dont know what the Big Mo is, its a drive in theatre in Monetta about 40-50 miles outside Columbia. Playing this weekend is X-Men then Pirates of Carribean 4-double feature. Movie starts at nine, gates open at 730-its suggested to get there early. We can meet somewhere in Columbia then make our trek over to Monetta, my guess is travel time about 1 hr?? Check us out on facebook too.....SC Wildhorses Mustang Club. It will be fun for the whole family!! You can check out there webpage for any additional info needed under "the Big Mo." Ive got a few takers, but hopefully we can get a good bit of Mustangs to go....Poss date to go is June 11th...need to be there no later than 8pm! *****possibly goto Fatboy cruisein then leave around 630 or so for the Bog Mo'??***

Last edited by JTTISON on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added date)
JTTISON
JTTISON
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
My Name: : Jay
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Cobra convertible, 1996 GT
Mods: : 2003 Cobra convertible*****my Dream car just purchased in Feb 2011******took me 6 yrs to find her but paid off, only 13K on odometer, is mostly stock other than pulleys and exhaust....96 is built, car is ready for supercharger just not sure thats what i want to do.....

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??  Empty Re: Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??

Post by scstanger Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 am

Jay I'm busy with Graduation stuff for the next two Saturdays. Anytime after that I'm in though!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??  Empty Re: Anyone Interested in going to the Big Mo' (drive in theatre) this Saturday (6/11) evening??

Post by KenScrib Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

sounds fun just give us a date and time for sure

KenScrib
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 21
My Ride/Rides: : 94 GT 5.0
Mods: : Cold air intake
lowered
BBK long tubes
BBK off road H pipe
Flowmaster exhaust
4:10 gears
FR 500 wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

June 11 is the date.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down