WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You!

+4
ljwhite174
Shady
dago
jbratcher777
8 posters

Go down

Thank You! Empty Thank You!

Post by jbratcher777 Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 pm

I know that Wildhorses has a lot of current/former military as members. As an Officer of Wildhorses I would like to say thank you to all of the servicemen and women that is or has been in the service. Please know that this club and its officers stand behind you 110% and all will agree that you are all heroes and again we say THANK YOU. usa
jbratcher777
jbratcher777
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 62
My Name: : Josh
My Ride/Rides: : 1998 Mustang GT Dark Satin Green
Mods: : BBK Cold Air Induction, Flowmaster 40's, Black Chrome Saleen Reps 18's offset, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Eibach Sportline Springs, SCT tuned, BBK Off-Road H-pipe, BBK 78mm Throttle Intake, MSD Coil Packs, 3.73 FRPP, Nittos, 15% tint all around, Raxiom Taillights, Sequentials, Cobra Smoked Headlights, 5000k HID Headlights, 3000k HID Foglights, Black Chrome Pony, Smoked Side Markers, BBK Ceramic Shorties

Back to top Go down

Thank You! Empty Re: Thank You!

Post by dago Mon May 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Thank you and God Bless the USA usa
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Thank you all, and please take a moment today in remembrance of all the brothers and sisters we have lost... If we have any gold star families in here, thank you so much and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Thank you to all military families out there from my family to yours
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm

We all have our freedom thanks to all that serve and served to protect it. THANK YOU to ALL service men and women that have and will put thier lives on the line for all of us. patriot

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon May 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Thank you all that have served! beerchug drinktothat
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Well said everyone! Thanks to all those who have put their lives on the line and to those who gave the last full measure.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 31, 2011 8:58 am

As a military brat, I have seen good people come into my parents lives and end abruptly. I want to thank each of you that have or are in our military defending our freedom.

This thank you doesn't need to come, once a year. If I could, I would thank every service member daily.

God bless the America!!! And thank you to our troops.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: