WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy's Baby

5 posters

Go down

Troy's Baby Empty Troy's Baby

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 1:58 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that Troy and his 2006 Mustang GT was in an accident lastnight. Troy is ok he is very sore but will be ok. We are not for sure about his car it was taken by Ambulance Tow Truck to Town and Country Ford this morning. It is not driveable and I haven't seen the car yet but Troy is going to need a lot of counseling:( He is very sad but very grateful he was not hurt really bad. The police officer said thanks to the rock because if it had not been there the car would have flipped. I am very thankful that my hubby is ok because a car can be replaced!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Troy's Baby Empty Re: Troy's Baby

Post by RoadBlock Tue May 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Hope your ok man. Sucks but yeah a car can be replaced.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Wed May 21, 2008 12:08 am

Cars can be fixed. At least he was not seriously hurt.
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed May 21, 2008 12:25 am

Sorry to hear about the accident! glad that he is ok though bounce I hope everything is good for august! cant wait to meet up with you 2 again
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 7:40 am

Glad he is ok... Bummer about the car tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 1:03 pm

I know Troy was upset about the car after talking with him last night. The best news is he is OK. The car can be replaced, but we would all be lost without Troy around. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Let us know if we can doing anything to help. Tell Troy to take it easy, rest up. Then he can worry about the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Wow, sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can help. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 7:32 pm

hugs wow I know your upset but things will get better for you. the best thing is that troy is ok and that he was not hurt really bad. keep in touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:30 am

Ok now that we know Troy is ok.... How the heck is the car????? Christy tell Troy I miss him and in about 2 months I will be home on leave.... Tell Troy that when I get home in July I am going to put on my gt500 kit so if need be he can have my hood, rear facia, upper and lower grill, front facia, fog lights, and headlights, if it will help. I know money is tight around your house and if this will help maybe save some cost on repairs and just pocket the insurance check let me know.
better yet get Troys ass on the computer and email me whats up with the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 6:12 pm

I took pictures of the car so ill post them asap.. :

look its troy.. :*drive*: j/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:Ok now that we know Troy is ok.... How the heck is the car????? Christy tell Troy I miss him and in about 2 months I will be home on leave.... Tell Troy that when I get home in July I am going to put on my gt500 kit so if need be he can have my hood, rear facia, upper and lower grill, front facia, fog lights, and headlights, if it will help. I know money is tight around your house and if this will help maybe save some cost on repairs and just pocket the insurance check let me know.
better yet get Troys ass on the computer and email me whats up with the car.

Hey Man this is Troy. I miss you alot and think about you often. I can't wait until July so I can see you. Thanks for offering your help but we turned it into the insurance 2 days ago. I sent Donna pictures so she can email them to you. I went by Town and Country Ford yesterday and talked to them about what all needed to be done. I am putting the Jack Roush Front bumper with the fog lights on and the Roush hood scoop. I hurt my both ankles, lower back and neck but I will survive. I also have pictures so I will post them when I figure it out.

See ya soon,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 1:00 am

Glad to hear its being fixed. Take care and see ya in July.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 1:13 am

here are the pictures of troys car..

Troy's Baby SD530173

Troy's Baby SD530174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 1:21 am

OUCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Fri May 23, 2008 9:59 am

Man, that sucks! Troy, glad you're ok...that Rousch bumper and hood scoop will look good!
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am

Well thats not as bad as it sounded. Like others have said, we would all be lost without Troy and am glad he is okay. Cars can be fixed, just thankful he is okay.
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri May 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Good lord at least you're OK!~
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 3:09 pm

BriansGirl wrote:Well thats not as bad as it sounded. Like others have said, we would all be lost without Troy and am glad he is okay. Cars can be fixed, just thankful he is okay.

The last time we got a call so far it was $4500.00 worth just on the outside. They hadn't even got to the inside.
When the man called me from where he wrecked I thought he was really hurt bad. They don't want to give you any information over the phone so you drive like crazy to get to the wreck so don't you think it would be better to tell you what's going on.

Troy has gone through alot this past year and I keep telling him it's going to get better. I keep praying it does anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 12:28 pm

We're glad to hear that you are OK. Sucks about the car though. Take care and hope to see you all soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Wow sorry troy. but looks like you got to talk to nick before I did. I was away for about a week. rolling thunder was last week so I have not heard from nick in a long time. we finnally talk last night for a short time but we did not talk about your car. i am trying to get hime to get me dates of when he will be home. sounds like it will be mid july. do you all want to go with me when I go pick him up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm

hey man sorry about the car and im glad your ok i know what will pick u up a good night with me at kicker sat after the meet. you can trow back a few and ill take you home so u can get drunk and be somebody....lol give me a call if youu wanna hang out my number is 931 561 6149 hope everything turns out ok.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down