WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changes in office for clatksville chapter

2 posters

Go down

changes in office for clatksville chapter Empty changes in office for clatksville chapter

Post by ljwhite174 Sun May 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Everyone in the Clarksville chapter

There are some things that have changed over the weekend and last week, some things where brought to light that have been going on in our chapter, And alot of things are changing as i post this, As of Friday of last week Jon has stepped down as president of the Clarksville chapter, I have stepped up into his postion as President, i have alot of plans and things i want to change in our chapter that have been going wrong such as inconsistant meets and things such as that i have a new meeting format in mind that i hope everyone will like and will help so more people can make it out, i also want to start doing more as far as events and fundraisers, i am getting alot of help from the other chapter presidents and some of the members who have been around awhile for anything i need, so alot of things are changing fast, As far as vice president i want to have some suggestions from the group and then i will be putting to a vote, i want to do the same thing for the event person, So with everything changing i hope to make the club be what could be and back to the way it was when i first joined just a group of people hanging out enjoying cars and friends, so with that i hope to see you guys on the 21st at 5 pm in the ryans parking lot where i will go over everything and my ideas and to get some from you guys.

see you guys then
larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

changes in office for clatksville chapter Empty Re: changes in office for clatksville chapter

Post by D Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 am

nice. congrats yo..

hey so when i hear about car shows comming up were would u like me to post them.....

as soon as i get my ride back i was going to come up there to see and bs with all the old wh and the new ones....

and agan congrats
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down