WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO waddup yall!

Go down

YO waddup yall! Empty YO waddup yall!

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm

hey everybody its PAINCAKE aka Duster aka Bear aka Dan Crowley watever ya wanna call me. Its been a while since i checked in so i figured i would. i hear a lot of yall are rebuildin your cars. good luck with that. well i got some news. i re-enlisted in the Army and im gettin stationeed in Hawaii! ill be at ft. campbell for a few months before i gotta leave though. so i cant wait to hang with yall again. the car is currently goin through some transformations. so far ive got a new carbon fiber hood and some horse vinyls on the sides. i just bought a body kit though and its gonna look sick.
- Steeda front end
- Razzi side skirts
- Saleen S281 rear bumper
- Saleen S281 spoiler
- Blacked out head and tail lights
- Mach 1 grill delete
and im gonna get some tv's and a system put in it. this should mostly all be done by the time yall see me again so this year ill be ready for march madness. i cant wait. oh and by the way im gettin an interior too so dont yall think im just gonna be sportin bare metal again. cant wait to chill with yall again. congrats to all the ROTM winners. peace - Dan

Back to top Go down

YO waddup yall! Empty Re: YO waddup yall!

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey Dan, oh man what a surprise to get a call from you in the desert. :^drunk^: Good to hear you're doing good. Can't wait until you get back stateside. Congrats on the re-up and being able to go to Hawaii...Man all those girls :*naughty*: Jump on the forum whenever you get a chance. Also acn't wait to see the ride after all the upgrades and work being done.. :^drunk^: Take care man and we'll talk to you later.

Back to top Go down