WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 am

Hello everyone.. well i can confirm that yes iraq does suck just as much a second time around. I am doing good tho, I work some long ass hours from time to time but i mainly get to work indoors. I dont leave the camp much which is mostly due to my job of running our operations center. Donna has done a great job of sending me stuff and I want to thank you all for the autographed march madness shirt, It means alot to me and someday it will hang behind glass in my garage (that is if Donna ever lets me clean it out properly). The Knight Rider dvd kicks ass and I can't wait for the series. It looks like mid July I will be home and I look forward to seeing everyone once i am back.
ok enough of that.. Now on to the good news and the second most thing i look forward to once I return in Dec or Jan.. My car! I know Donna was freaked by the semi that dropped off some parts and she was correct I plan to go with a gt500 appearence look but with no badging (after all this is a gt) I will however not be using the hood, I plan on adding the gt500kr type hood which I like the looks alot better and its functional.
I have been in touch with dynospeed racing and in July my car gets taken there for some work. I will be getting a new long block with forged internals, custom grind crane cams, additional head work done to the current 3v heads, Whipple sc with 18 to 20 lbs boost and all the additional hardware to go with it, new radiator, clutch, 3.73 or 4.10 gears(havent made my mind up yet), Lower control arms, panhard bar, upper control arms, drive shaft, drive shaft safety loop, and whatever else Joe thinks I will need. With this setup I will be pushing a hair north of 600 hp to the wheels which is what I told Joe I wanted. He will have her from July untill I get home to put it all together. The only downside is the cost involved, around 20k but it will be worth it.
I look forward to seeing you all in about 2 months, take care
Nick

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Good deal!!! We'll see you when you come back stateside.... :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 3:29 pm

come home safe, and see ya soon!

Back to top Go down