WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here is the news

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well here is the news Empty Well here is the news

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Ok, I guess it is time for me to reveal what I have been up to for the past few months. And the actual reason why I had to give up the car club for a while. I told everybody that is was for a lot of other reasons. Now for the real reason

Oh, time to let the cat out of the bag. I have my own business opened up on Providence Blvd. called Show-N-Shine Customs, Mohon's Custom Audio & Performance ( double business ). We are starting off with custom stereo installs, Wheels + tires, and body kits, and ofcourse detailing. Later plans are set for performance. We have the spot already planned out, and all prices together. We have a 1500sf area already designated for the performance shop. I have a 1200sf area just for my car stereo installation center. This place is freaking huge. Possibly here in a couple of months i will be carrying NOS. I should have the refill station here shortly. I will keep everybody posted. This business is located at 812 Providence Blvd. ( the old friendly tire building)

Well now the cat is out of the bag. I should have the doors open on the 1st. of june :*woohoo*:

Last edited by LinEmUp01Stang on Sun May 18, 2008 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Well here is the news Empty Re: Well here is the news

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 3:29 am

That is killer news. I can't wait to get back and have you hook up my rides. I will need a complete video set-up in the Expo and Escape, and a new Audio set in the 'stang. Heck, why wait with the stang. You can pick it up at Eddie's and start working on it now. I will pay you once I get back. It should be Aug 2010. Does that work??

T

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 am

Glad you're finally out of the closet......err......I mean bag...

j/k. Congrats man, really happy for you.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Sat May 17, 2008 3:12 pm

I was wondering how much longer it was going to be before the car came out of the bag.
I wish you the best of luck and hope you get more business then you can handle. :*woohoo*:
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Sat May 17, 2008 5:15 pm

I knew you would make the move some day. Good Luck on the new place. I do not have anything that I could put a sound system in, but may drop by for a alarm system.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Thats awesome man!

If i ever make a trip down that way or need a custom hook-up i'm gonna make the trip down. Sounds like you got most of the details worked out...once you get some cars done definately post some pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 9:54 pm

SteviGX wrote:Thats awesome man!

If i ever make a trip down that way or need a custom hook-up i'm gonna make the trip down. Sounds like you got most of the details worked out...once you get some cars done definately post some pics

Well here is one that i did a few weeks ago.
Well here is the news Img002-2

This car has 2 JL audio 13W7, 2 JL audio 2300 watt amps, 18 highs ( mixture of tweets, 5 1/2, 6 1/2, and a total of 6 6x9) also there is 4 air compressors behind the beauty board, the big thing in the middle is the air tank. It has a pioneer Navigation unit, And of course an alarm. 2500.00 in labor

Here is one that was done last month.
Well here is the news DSC08854

This car was voted best interior at the March Madness this year. This custom trunk was 550.00

I use to have alot more, but the old computer crashed and i lost everything. I had one of a mustang that i did. It has 2 12" kenwood subs, 1 kenwood mono block, and a 4 channel. I removed all of the Mach system for the install. Kewl thing is, even with everythign in the trunk of the stang, you could still access the spare tire. The 12" subs was mounted on the sides, and the amp rack was down the center on a piano hinge, with the same trunk struts that come on the car ( this holds up the amp rack so you dont have to hold it up, and try and get the spare out. ) that car came out pretty good. I just wish that he would have used material other than trunk liner. I really wish i had the pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 10:10 pm

airborne92GT wrote:That is killer news. I can't wait to get back and have you hook up my rides. I will need a complete video set-up in the Expo and Escape, and a new Audio set in the 'stang. Heck, why wait with the stang. You can pick it up at Eddie's and start working on it now. I will pay you once I get back. It should be Aug 2010. Does that work??

T

Sure. just tell me what you want, and how much the lady will let you spend...lol I accept all forms of payment, including pay-pal. Just get me an approval, and let Eddie know ill be doing burnouts in your car, i mean coming to get it and we will get'er Dun. My building has one hell of an alarm on it, so it should be very safe. I will be adding Video cameras here shortly. I do know one thing, we are having problems with a mouse setting off the damn alarm all the time..

So, let me know what you want, and how much the boss will let you spend.. :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by streetstang01 Sun May 18, 2008 12:21 am

glad to hear that things are going good for you andy your a good guy and it's about time you have your luck turn around
streetstang01
streetstang01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 12:56 am

streetstang01 wrote:glad to hear that things are going good for you andy your a good guy and it's about time you have your luck turn around

You know, i agree with you 100%. It is about time i decided to take a risk. Pretty much every single dime i have has been going toward this. Thanks so much for the good luck hopes. It is highly appreciated. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 9:53 am

Guess I'll have to stop by, since I pass by everyday from work. But it'll be a week or so, I'm on vacation till next Tuesday.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 11:00 am

Fast Eddie wrote:Guess I'll have to stop by, since I pass by everyday from work. But it'll be a week or so, I'm on vacation till next Tuesday.. :^drunk^:

Define Vacation. I have not had one of those for years. lol,

Thats kewl man, plus the shop will not be completely open till the first of june. I am still building work benches, replacing lights, and getting everything together for my register. This has probably been one of the slowest things i have ever done. LOL oh well, june 1st. NO MATTER WHAT. doors will be open.

Enjoy your vacation. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 11:35 am

Congrats!!!! i will def. need to stop by one day and check it out! Now I have another place to fill my bottles! :*nos*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Congrats!!!! i will def. need to stop by one day and check it out! Now I have another place to fill my bottles! :*nos*:

yes sir. I will keep everybody posted when i get the system. I am still trying to figure out if i need to get a freezer too. they are saying that i dont need to with this new system. So i dont know. Hmmmmmm Im stumped on this one. What is your thoughts? They said that since i am getting the system that uses my air compressor, i dont need to freeze the bottle.. I guess since you get yours filled ALOT, you would be the person to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 am

It still couldn't hurt. In the summer, if someone comes in with a hot bottle, you will get better pressure for them quicker if you chill the bottle. Not a must have, but customers would appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:It still couldn't hurt. In the summer, if someone comes in with a hot bottle, you will get better pressure for them quicker if you chill the bottle. Not a must have, but customers would appreciate it.

Kewl, chest freezer will be next purchase. I am thinking maybe 15 or so bottles in 1 freezer. AWESOME Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 7:42 pm

OK, looks as if the grand opening will be on June 2nd. will keep all details posted. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 7:54 pm

I need a razzy ground kit & the cervoni billit grill's think you'll carry them ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 10:03 am

hippy wrote:I need a razzy ground kit & the cervoni billit grill's think you'll carry them ?

We can get it... Just come by the shop, and pick out what you want. Simple as that. :^drunk^: Also i am going to be the an Ny-trex Dealer here shortly. Possibly here in the next few weeks. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Wed May 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Think you can get me one of these for the Debris?

http://media.motortopia.com/files/5100/vehicle/460c6fb00a003/tn_challenge_ricer-max.jpg

:^dancer^:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:11 pm

JH96GT wrote:Think you can get me one of these for the Debris?

http://media.motortopia.com/files/5100/vehicle/460c6fb00a003/tn_challenge_ricer-max.jpg

:^dancer^:
How did you get a pic of Andy's latest project car? That was to be undercover till the grand opening!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:12 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:
hippy wrote:I need a razzy ground kit & the cervoni billit grill's think you'll carry them ?

We can get it... Just come by the shop, and pick out what you want. Simple as that. :^drunk^: Also i am going to be the an Ny-trex Dealer here shortly. Possibly here in the next few weeks. Laughing

Awesome!! I guess you are talking to Ken at Ny-Trex. Awesome guy and great product!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:
LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

Awesome!! I guess you are talking to Ken at Ny-Trex. Awesome guy and great product!

Yup, Ken is a kewl guy. I know we was on the phone for atleast an hour. He went into alot of detail about the items, and as far as i can tell, i am getting one hell of a deal on things. I will possibly be making my first order here in a week or 2. I will be getting a 2005 and up triple threat kit and a Nitrous refill station, a big azz banner, and a crap load of info. I am getting the Triple threat kit because it has everything imaginable. ( well you already know that)It is a good system to sell people on.

As for my project car, damn you, i told you to keep that under wraps until my grand opening. :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 9:09 am

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:
Musiccitygt wrote:
LinEmUp01Stang wrote:

Yup, Ken is a kewl guy. I know we was on the phone for atleast an hour. He went into alot of detail about the items, and as far as i can tell, i am getting one hell of a deal on things. I will possibly be making my first order here in a week or 2. I will be getting a 2005 and up triple threat kit and a Nitrous refill station, a big azz banner, and a crap load of info. I am getting the Triple threat kit because it has everything imaginable. ( well you already know that)It is a good system to sell people on.

As for my project car, damn you, i told you to keep that under wraps until my grand opening. :*bonk(:

Well darnit. My plans was to open my doors on the 2nd. Now the Tennessee Tax department is screwing me. I applied for my State tax ID 3 weeks ago, and i have not received it. I called them this morning, and they told me that it will be another 2 weeks before i will receive my tax ID. What this does to me, No business checking account, No registering my Credit card machine, No distrubuters ( they need this in order to set up account) basically a good screwing from our one and only IRS. I am still going to open, but it will be a cash only establishment till i get this paperwork. Needless to say im pretty pissed off. I have a brand new credit card, debit card, and telecheck machine collecting dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Thu May 29, 2008 10:52 am

That sucks. I'd pocket 3/4 of the cash and tell the IRS to get screwed until you get your ID...........

*Is that the black helicopters I hear?......... :*run*:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next