WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Fees!!!

5 posters

Go down

Site Fees!!! Empty Site Fees!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Ok everyone, now the time for some news on our site fees. The renewal has come up. We have a fee of $35 every 3 months for the site. Paul is working on getting a donation link for the site, so peeps can donate as they please (Once this is done, we can identify supporting members). The Tennessee Chapter will take care of the current renewal as well as paying for the start up fee (already paid).

Now we need both Indiana & Michigan Chapters to come up with some type of fund raising for the site (Asked for donations, car wash, etc), to cover to next couple of renewals.

By no way should the money come from the same person each time. This is everyones site, so all of our members should be able to continue with paying the small amount necessary to keep up and running. Until we can come up with a better way of paying for the fees, this is the way it's being handle at the moment..

Back to top Go down

Site Fees!!! Empty Re: Site Fees!!!

Post by FRCE_FED Tue May 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Indiana will pick up the next renewal and MI after that?! if that cool with AJ and MI peeps, AJ and I will come up with a plan to get the paper for the next renewal. what is the deadline date for the next renewal??
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 12:03 am

Murph wrote:Indiana will pick up the next renewal and MI after that?! if that cool with AJ and MI peeps, AJ and I will come up with a plan to get the paper for the next renewal. what is the deadline date for the next renewal??
Next renewal will be at the end of July.. We can take care of the money at the Tri-Chapters meet..

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed May 14, 2008 1:11 am

will do man! thanks for the post, I was always wondering about this
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed May 14, 2008 8:46 am

Yep, we got the next one. David, Tyara and I will get the group together for a brain storm on how to raise the $$$ moving forward.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks gang, it was cheaper to set up quarterly billing instead of monthly so that saved us some skins. I have it setup for autopay from my bank account and don't mind at all if it stays that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Wed May 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Thanks gang, it was cheaper to set up quarterly billing instead of monthly so that saved us some skins. I have it setup for autopay from my bank account and don't mind at all if it stays that way.

Just let me know when it's my turn Paul. You know we tight.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 8:58 pm

JH96GT wrote:
Musiccitygt wrote:Thanks gang, it was cheaper to set up quarterly billing instead of monthly so that saved us some skins. I have it setup for autopay from my bank account and don't mind at all if it stays that way.

No prob joey, I'll float ya! approve

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu May 15, 2008 8:33 am

Paul, do have a paypal account?

This way we can paypal you the expenses.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Thu May 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:
JH96GT wrote:

No prob joey, I'll float ya! approve

Float me? Just let me know when I need to chip in and pay something. If you don't, I'll come steal your car. :*nos*:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 15, 2008 11:47 pm

That sounds good with me too up here! We've got some simple ideas that we can raise some $ with. So I take it that Oct. will be the next time to renew after IN does it in July?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 12:09 am

Danstang wrote:That sounds good with me too up here! We've got some simple ideas that we can raise some $ with. So I take it that Oct. will be the next time to renew after IN does it in July?
Boy it didn't take you long to figure it out.. :*bonk(: LOL Yep you got it in October

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 4:34 pm

1fstroush wrote:Paul, do have a paypal account?

AJ

Sure do, it is dpc2u@att.net. I will post any contribution so we have a running talley. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sat May 17, 2008 8:57 am

Musiccitygt wrote:
1fstroush wrote:Paul, do have a paypal account?

AJ

Sure do, it is dpc2u@att.net. I will post any contribution so we have a running talley. :^drunk^:

:*burnout*:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Sat May 17, 2008 10:52 am

Nice!

I will put together a special page for our site to help collect donations to help fund the boards.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon May 19, 2008 1:27 am

Fast Eddie wrote:
Danstang wrote:That sounds good with me too up here! We've got some simple ideas that we can raise some $ with. So I take it that Oct. will be the next time to renew after IN does it in July?
Boy it didn't take you long to figure it out.. :*bonk(: LOL Yep you got it in October
Yeah, I was sick that day and all weekend, wasn't thinking clearly, lol!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon May 19, 2008 7:09 am

Yeah Dan and myself have been discussing this for nearly 2 months now and our plan is to jack up the prices of T-shirts and stuff like $2 that way when it comes time to renew we got the money sitting there.... just thought i would throw the idea out to you guys....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down