WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego Chapter Question

+3
FRCE_FED
BraMas
Frank Riley
7 posters

Go down

San Diego Chapter Question Empty San Diego Chapter Question

Post by Frank Riley Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 am

Does anyone remember Sgt Perry Bryan, past President of the San Diego Chapter, I found his phone number and will call it tomorrow.
Does anyone else have any contacts I could use to see what happened in California to the old Wild Horses group in California? Phone numbers and addresses? Anything?

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 243

http://wildhorsesmustangassociation.com

Back to top Go down

San Diego Chapter Question Empty Re: San Diego Chapter Question

Post by Frank Riley Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 am

Has anyone here ever contacted SoCalStangs.com that seems to be where some off the California Wild Horses Club members have gone?

Last edited by Frank Riley on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 am

There are very few of us that where part of the old Wildhorses. Honestly we have no interest in what happened to anyone in the Cali crew. I see no point in contacting any of them
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Its important to me because I need to know if I run into any of them and they question who I am and so on, I can see at their old site that this guy tried to reform the group in 2010. I wanted to know if he was still interested so maybe he could link with us and start a Chapter down in Southern California. Who in our group was around back then?

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Okay I called the phone number and it is no longer in service, so I figure the guy is in the military and has shipped out. Very hard to believe that a club that large can just vanish into thin air? But it seems it has done so.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 pm

BraMas wrote:There are very few of us that where part of the old Wildhorses. Honestly we have no interest in what happened to anyone in the Cali crew. I see no point in contacting any of them

i agree 100% to this only if your refering to the people who ran the club out there, i dont see why members have to have a grudge. all the misleadings for us as members came from the operators of the chapters out there. AJ 1fstroush would have had the most contact as he was an original member out in cali
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm

BraMas wrote:There are very few of us that where part of the old Wildhorses. Honestly we have no interest in what happened to anyone in the Cali crew. I see no point in contacting any of them
Agreed, there was no chance of that group getting back together again from what I saw. Apparently there was some big drama that ended it there, then they just left all of us completely hanging out this way with no maintenance to the site whatsoever. I cannot speak for what happened there, but we had to continue here on this site out of necessity.
Frank, this has been a topic of conversation for us here on many occasions, "what if someone in CA wants to form a chapter." We have to take this slowly in considering to reopen a chapter out in CA with not stepping on their toes out there. This is the area we see problems with trying to re-establish the chapter again. We have to be patient while we look into things and not rush here. Please let us make contact with the former site leadership and we will keep you informed.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm

gosh now i feel old.i did not even think about the fact that most of our members were not around back then.well heres why we have leadership have fun with trying to contact the old regieem.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 am

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:gosh now i feel old.i did not even think about the fact that most of our members were not around back then.well heres why we have leadership have fun with trying to contact the old regieem.
X2
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadBlock Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I remember all that crap and don't really see that they could do anything trying to claim a name anymore. Screw Hans cause he started a great idea and then abandoned it. So he has no right to any part of it any longer.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah Han's started a great thing and then due to circumstances in his life and the other leadership out there things fell apart... I would say don't worry about them and if one of them approached you just point them to one of us admins...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:06 am

Okay, I am gearing up to make some caps and shirts and I am going to really get aggressive with the promotions and getting members when I get back home. I am in Hong Kong right now so I can not do much. By the way I talked to the girl watching my house she has not done anything wrong yet (thats what she told me). It is pretty amazing here. I will be back on the 30th. Merry Christmas everyone.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 am

Nice little adventure there to Hong Kong ! Merry Christmas to you as well
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks, I am back now so just need to sleep up a little. Talk to everyone soon. The house was fine.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down