WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet oct 31st

5 posters

Go down

Meet oct 31st Empty Meet oct 31st

Post by dago Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:50 pm

We will meet at Northpark sunday at 2o;clock on the 31st.I will not change this again.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Meet oct 31st Empty Re: Meet oct 31st

Post by John and michelle Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey Glenda, if your interested in it, I can bring some food. Nothing big of course, but some hamburgers, beans and potato salad. If ya can't tell, I've been dying for a good bbq with a gathering, lol. bounce
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : Bow Ties are for little boys and i never need an goodwrench!
My Name: : John and Michelle Marshall

My Ride/Rides: : 1998 mustang v6
1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)
Mods: : yea the yota........BIG MODS!!!!!

http://myspace.com/easy04_jm

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 pm

John and michelle wrote:Hey Glenda, if your interested in it, I can bring some food. Nothing big of course, but some hamburgers, beans and potato salad. If ya can't tell, I've been dying for a good bbq with a gathering, lol. bounce
That will be nice.
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Good luck with all that! I will be working. I hope y'all have a great turnout
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Rusty Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am

Is this some kind of a meet/show or is this a club meeting to discuss club issues. Also that time is right in the middle of the Saints game.
Big Rusty
Big Rusty

Male Number of posts : 3
My Name: : Rusty Laughlin
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 GT500 Kona Blue
2010 F250 Harley Davidson Edition
1971 Mach 1 Bright Red
2006 Ram SRT10 Inferno Red

Mods: : On the 2010 GT500: American Racing Long Tube Headers & Cats, Magnoflow Catback Exhaust, 2.6" Supercharger Pulley, Metco Extreme Duty Auxiliary Idler, 180 Degree Thermostat, NGK TR6 Spark Plugs, Evolution Performance Custom Tune, JLT Carbon Fiber Induction Kit, Redline Tuning Hood Lifter, CPC Shock Tower Covers, Ford GT500 Strut Tower Bar, Aluminum Coolant Reservoir, Aluminum Super Charger Reservoir, Aluminum Power Steering Fluid Reservoir, Aluminum Brake Fluid Reservoir, Hydro Carbon Fuse Box Cover, Shelby Billet Engine Cap Set and Ford Racing Polished Coil Covers

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am

Ill be working. See i just don't like this........ there's a time and date being set,with no vote or discussion! also saying it wont be changed again. I gotta agree with chris good luck with that! Sorry but you are setting an time and date again for something ppl sayin they wont be able to make that wanna attend. Even our vp sayin he wants to attend but not an good time. Plz don't take this wrong! I love ya to death mrs glenda, but i dont agree with this. Can we plz put up some diff. dates and times and have an vote? I don't think that should be hard to do? I really wanna see and hang with everyone. Maybe with holloween being so close and all lets set for next month. Thats plenty enough time to get everyone rdy and plan.
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Rusty Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:56 am

I know im a very minor member of this club but I would like to see us have regular monthly meetings. Saturdays and Sundays are busy and its hard for me to get involved alot of the time. What would you guys think about having a meeting "NOT A MEET" at the Ryans in Denham Springs the first tuesday or wednesday of the month at like 7pm. They have a private room off to the left that we could use to have a real sitdown properly run meeting to plan meets, diiscuss problems etc... After the meeting the members that want to eat can chow down. I am in Denham Springs every day and wouldnt mind going by the Ryans and talk to the manager about the room.
Big Rusty
Big Rusty

Male Number of posts : 3
My Name: : Rusty Laughlin
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 GT500 Kona Blue
2010 F250 Harley Davidson Edition
1971 Mach 1 Bright Red
2006 Ram SRT10 Inferno Red

Mods: : On the 2010 GT500: American Racing Long Tube Headers & Cats, Magnoflow Catback Exhaust, 2.6" Supercharger Pulley, Metco Extreme Duty Auxiliary Idler, 180 Degree Thermostat, NGK TR6 Spark Plugs, Evolution Performance Custom Tune, JLT Carbon Fiber Induction Kit, Redline Tuning Hood Lifter, CPC Shock Tower Covers, Ford GT500 Strut Tower Bar, Aluminum Coolant Reservoir, Aluminum Super Charger Reservoir, Aluminum Power Steering Fluid Reservoir, Aluminum Brake Fluid Reservoir, Hydro Carbon Fuse Box Cover, Shelby Billet Engine Cap Set and Ford Racing Polished Coil Covers

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Big Rusty wrote:Is this some kind of a meet/show or is this a club meeting to discuss club issues. Also that time is right in the middle of the Saints game.
Its a club meet to talk over things to do with the club.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 pm

we will meet sunday the 31st at the park to talk about things for thing for the club to do.I can not make dates to please everyone.Im so sorry John maybe you can make the next one.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Big Rusty wrote:I know im a very minor member of this club but I would like to see us have regular monthly meetings. Saturdays and Sundays are busy and its hard for me to get involved alot of the time. What would you guys think about having a meeting "NOT A MEET" at the Ryans in Denham Springs the first tuesday or wednesday of the month at like 7pm. They have a private room off to the left that we could use to have a real sitdown properly run meeting to plan meets, diiscuss problems etc... After the meeting the members that want to eat can chow down. I am in Denham Springs every day and wouldnt mind going by the Ryans and talk to the manager about the room.
That sound great Rusty. I would be happy to do that.Let me know what day you can set up.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

John and michelle wrote:Ill be working. See i just don't like this........ there's a time and date being set,with no vote or discussion! also saying it wont be changed again. I gotta agree with chris good luck with that! Sorry but you are setting an time and date again for something ppl sayin they wont be able to make that wanna attend. Even our vp sayin he wants to attend but not an good time. Plz don't take this wrong! I love ya to death mrs glenda, but i dont agree with this. Can we plz put up some diff. dates and times and have an vote? I don't think that should be hard to do? I really wanna see and hang with everyone. Maybe with holloween being so close and all lets set for next month. Thats plenty enough time to get everyone rdy and plan.
Hey John i ask all the time what the club wants to do and i never get any responds so i have to come up with something Iv ask for dates got nothing iv ask for times nothing.you want a vote then post it and lets see what happens.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm

lol glenda nothing might not happen but you post some days and times and promise you a vote and ill be there. I know for me anytime on an saturday besides during the game would be good. Sat. evenings after the game might be best. Im like chris its hard on an sunday cause of work. seems i work every sunday! O and glenda i miss everything because nuthing is ever planned when im off. I hate it, trust me but i been a member for an year and i would like to make an meet. I dont think the ryans thing on an tuesday or wendsday is an bad idea.
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm

John and michelle wrote:lol glenda nothing might not happen but you post some days and times and promise you a vote and ill be there. I know for me anytime on an saturday besides during the game would be good. Sat. evenings after the game might be best. Im like chris its hard on an sunday cause of work. seems i work every sunday! O and glenda i miss everything because nuthing is ever planned when im off. I hate it, trust me but i been a member for an year and i would like to make an meet. I dont think the ryans thing on an tuesday or wendsday is an bad idea.
we will see about Ryans because of the kids going to school the next morning.And i cant make everyone happy.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 pm

John and michelle wrote:lol glenda nothing might not happen but you post some days and times and promise you a vote and ill be there. I know for me anytime on an saturday besides during the game would be good. Sat. evenings after the game might be best. Im like chris its hard on an sunday cause of work. seems i work every sunday! O and glenda i miss everything because nuthing is ever planned when im off. I hate it, trust me but i been a member for an year and i would like to make an meet. I dont think the ryans thing on an tuesday or wendsday is an bad idea.
I have no one said anything not even you.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm

well its w/e i keep saying on saturday's that's what i put but it don't matter.
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:53 pm

John and michelle wrote:well its w/e i keep saying on saturday's that's what i put but it don't matter.
After thie meet i will call a meet in Nov for all club members to come and talk again about events and dates.We will start having only one meet a month during winter.What do you think about that?
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Datmach Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

with the holidays coming up i think its a great ideal!

Datmach
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 96
My Ride/Rides: :
2005 scremin yellow vert
Mods: : more then some less then others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

yea thats good . at the end of the day i dont think there will ever be a meet that we ALL make because lets face it thats life people have obligations and stuff happens this thing seems to be cyclical. at least for me it is ill go months where im good to go to every meet then i'll go a while when its just not in the cards.but as long as we stay focused on growth we'll be fine ............ side note shouldnt we have some parades comming up? 3gears

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down