WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Test'N'Tune

+5
raym5_0
BraMas
Black On Black
GreyGhost
Eturner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Last Test'N'Tune - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Test'N'Tune

Post by Danstang Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 am

raym5_0 wrote:not what I was expecting. with the whipple it should be trapping somewhere in the 120's. so next spring its going in for a tune.

12.19@113mph.
Still, not bad though. How many passes did you make? Maybe need to do a few more passes to dial it in.

JimC wrote:A group of us are meeting at Lapeer Dragway on November 6 - if you've never been there it is best described as a "rustic setting". But we get together on the first Saturday every year (this is our fifth time getting together) and always run some good times that day.
Dang, my weekend to work again. Otherwise, I'd make the trip. Sad
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Last Test'N'Tune - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Test'N'Tune

Post by raym5_0 Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 am

Lapeer - "RUSTIC" that was how I would have described it when I last went about 15yrs ago. I would like to go to Lapeer, wont be this yr. always fun to see different tracks and see the local area rides. I have some mods I'm going to be starting soon, so it will be ready for a new tune in the spring.
raym5_0
raym5_0
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
Humor : If I dont remember...it didnt happen
My Name: : Gary
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Terminator
1963 Fairlane
Mods: : 2003 Terminator Cobra Silver Metallic
2.3 whipple, AFCO H/E, MRT CATS, Magnaflow catback, Killer Chiller

upcoming mods to install