WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend meeting

2 posters

Go down

Weekend meeting Empty Weekend meeting

Post by scstanger Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 am

There will not be a meeting this weekend guys. I have a ton of things going on and Jason is out of town. I am supposed to pick up our shirts today or tomorrow and if you would like to come by my house and pick yours up you're welcome to do so. We will plan to meet next Saturday night at 8:00pm at Sonic. We have several items to discuss to please be there. Thanks.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Weekend meeting Empty Re: Weekend meeting

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:20 pm

dang it bo... I may be out of this one too. the wife has a wedding and I'll be on dad duty. she normally goes to bed around then. *sigh* i feel like i'm letting you guys down for not being as big a part of the club as i'd like... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 am

Cry me a river...oh! Just kidding man, this was for last weekend and I'm still waiting on Chris to call me and tell me that the shirts are done. I talked with him yesterday and he said that they would be done by Friday but he's been saying that for a while. We will plan our next meeting around the delivery of the shirts!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Save one of those shirts for me lol, ill be out there aroun spring of 2020 the way this housing market is going!! Hows the good life out there guys?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 am

Could be better! I'll have your shirt waiting for you David!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down