WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILDHORSES RESIDENT STAR

Go down

WILDHORSES RESIDENT STAR Empty WILDHORSES RESIDENT STAR

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Just wanted to let you know that one of our own is going to be a star in this weeks issue of Free times. Jason our VP was part of the team that won the "people's choice award" at the 24th annual Group Therapy Chili Cookoff on Sat. they raised a record $2366 for Camp kemo/ Hope Center and his pic will be featured in the Full page ad coming out Wed. Congrats Guys!

Back to top Go down

WILDHORSES RESIDENT STAR Empty Re: WILDHORSES RESIDENT STAR

Post by scstanger Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 am

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! I was working all day but really wanted to get down there. Jason does a lot for that organization and its nice to hear that he'll be recognized for it. Thanks Joey.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:28 am

Yeah i didn't really know how involved he was. I was putting the ad together and saw his mug up there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Oh man thanks for the heads up on that. Yeah I'm big time involved with Camp Kemo, would have been a camp counselor this year again if had not been for the bad turn of events with my health.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down