WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one

+5
Black On Black
FRCE_FED
MuscleStang
BRADTHEBLADE
PAINTERDUDE
9 posters

Go down

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Empty FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one

Post by PAINTERDUDE Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Depending on who you are you either had a good day or a bad one. The day started out cloudy but the sun was trying to come through. The clouds finally won and about 3/4 through the parade it began to pour rain.

We were all lined up on the street getting the cars cleaned one final time before the start of the parade when some bad luck came Brads way. A fire engine was trying to squeeze between the cars and the curb and he made it past them all except Brads. The truck pulled the front bumper cover completely off of his car.
Needless to say the mood turned sour fast as Brad was super upset and then somebody in the crowd yelled at him to watch his language. I thought a fight was going to happen right them and there as the bystander and Brad exchanged a few words pretty much nose to nose. Kinda like watching a baseball player and an umpire after a bad call.
boxing
Some folks got everyone settled down and Brad had to sit in his car and take a little time to cool down. {I can't blame him I know personally how many hours were spent on the body and paint work of that car}
Anyway with the help of some fellow members we got the cover back on and the rest of the day went off without any more problems that I am aware of. The good news is I am posative I can repair his cover before the next show and you will never know unless you were there and the most important thing of all was NOBODY got hurt or arrested. Both good things in my book.
I hope you enjoy the photos even though the sun was nowhere in site. See ya later.
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture091

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture093

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture092

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture094

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture095

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture096

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture097

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture098

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture099

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture102

My favorite car at the show today.... This car is BAD AZZ!!!!
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture106

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture110

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture114

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture119

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture118

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture117

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture127

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture125

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture121

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture122

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture123

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Picture124

PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Empty Re: FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 pm

ha we have to get rid of the last pic id rather see the pic of the bumper ripped of than of my top up. lol2
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Empty Re: FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:49 pm

on anouther note id like to say that other than having my bumper riped off first thing and then getting rained on in the parade and finally lossing the car show to a bought that way t-bucket i had a great day and thank you to all who came out and braved the wheather.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm

WOW... that sucks! ..... no pic?
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

I think one of the members took a few pics of the cover on the ground. I was too busy wondering what the hell just happened to take any. I didn't know they were judging the cars or I would have stuck around. Maybe next time.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm

PICS look great, sorry to hear about the weather
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Cool Thank You WildHorses!!! I am proud to be a member of this club. We had 15 cars line up for the Parade. Then the damage to Brad's award winning car. Brad your a better man than me I not sure I could have continued with the parade. Then to top it off, Rain and Cold, but we still had 15 cars and another young Mustang owner (Amanda) that is committed to becoming a member also show up at the car show. WildHorses you have done yourselves proud. When people ask
What car club is this?
You should be proud to say
WE ARE THE WILDHORSES!!!

Last edited by Black On Black on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 pm

hey the show must go on and lets be honest ive driven alot worse off cars threw a padade than mine with a broke bumper. lol!
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Empty My Point of View

Post by crazyassracing Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 am

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5311
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5312
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5313
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5314
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5315
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5316
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5317
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5318
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5319
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5320
FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one 100_5321
crazyassracing
crazyassracing
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 134
My Name: : Daryl
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Mustang 4.0 5spd Manual Trans
Mods: : Trac-Lok LSD
3.73 Gears
Borla Axle-Back
Tunable Induction CAI
Demolet Performance Tune
Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft
J&M rear tube LCAs
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Hurst Shifter
Granatelli Shock Tower Brace
Hawk Brake Pads
KYB Shocks & Struts
255/50/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's on 17 x 7.5 wheels (Street)
265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports on 18 x 9.5 wheels (Road Course)
235/60/16 Dunlop Wintersports on 16 x 7 wheels (Winter)
26 x 11.5 x 16 ET Streets on 16 x 8 wheels (Drag)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyassracing Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 am

If anyone wants a full size pic instead of the dumbed down posted ones, let me know.
crazyassracing
crazyassracing
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 134
My Name: : Daryl
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Mustang 4.0 5spd Manual Trans
Mods: : Trac-Lok LSD
3.73 Gears
Borla Axle-Back
Tunable Induction CAI
Demolet Performance Tune
Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft
J&M rear tube LCAs
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Hurst Shifter
Granatelli Shock Tower Brace
Hawk Brake Pads
KYB Shocks & Struts
255/50/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's on 17 x 7.5 wheels (Street)
265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports on 18 x 9.5 wheels (Road Course)
235/60/16 Dunlop Wintersports on 16 x 7 wheels (Winter)
26 x 11.5 x 16 ET Streets on 16 x 8 wheels (Drag)

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

Nice pictures. Glad someone in the crowd took some. Thank you.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Cool Nice Pic's
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Nice pix - thanks Daryl!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 am

Great pics! Wish I could have made it out.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:22 am

Nice pics there, too bad the rain came. Looks like you did great patching up your ride there Brad, talk about a weird day. Everyone's cars look great! Thanks to all for attending, being stuck at work really stinks (especially when it was so dead there). It really drives me nuts when I get stuck at work and cannot hang out with everyone-----but gotta I pay the bills!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

FRONTIER DAYS PARADE/ With all threads Merged into one Empty A few more pics of Frontier Days Parade

Post by 95wickedillusions Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:35 pm

95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down