WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USC vs. GA 9/11/2010

Go down

USC vs. GA  9/11/2010 Empty USC vs. GA 9/11/2010

Post by scstanger Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 am

It's FOOTBALL SEASON guys! Every year we have a huge party at my house for the Carolina/GA game and this year will follow suit. I am extending an invitation to all of my Wildhorses family to come join us at my house for the game. The game is set to kick off at Noon some we'll start about 10am and go until everyone is gone. I think that I've sent most of you an invitation through Facebook but if you didn't get an invite there, HERE YOU GO!!!! Come over and help us cheer the Gamecocks to victory! This is a BYOB party although I will have a Keg of Budlight that contributions to help out would be greatly appreciated but not required. Munchies are also always appreciated. Please know that if you drink too much you will not be allowed to leave until you have sobered up or have a DD. House rules guys, I want everyone to have a great time but I want everyone to be able to have a great time at the next game as well so lets be responsible. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

312 Blue Pine Ct.
Lexington, SC 29073 cheers party woot beerchug drunk2

PS. This is a kid friendly event and there will be several kids there so by all means bring the kids!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

USC vs. GA  9/11/2010 Empty Re: USC vs. GA 9/11/2010

Post by scstanger Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks to Jason, Ridge and Nick for coming over Saturday and helping make this years party a success. The Gamecocks came out victorious which made it even better! Thanks guys and hopefully next year will be even better!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down