WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totalled my Expedition...

4 posters

Go down

Totalled my Expedition...  Empty Totalled my Expedition...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 am

I'm sure many people have heard by now, but I was involved in a head on collision on Cromer Rd at about 5 o'clock yesterday afternoon. It was me and a friend in the car, wife and baby were at home. We have both made it home from the hospital already, both suffering from some nice seatbelt/airbag bruising and quite a bit of all-over soreness, but all things considered..., we are very lucky to get to walk out of the hospital on our own. The people from the other vehicle were not as lucky and suffered many broken bones, both will be going to surgery first thing in the morning. The accident was faulted to the other driver as he came over in our lane and sent me and Aaron for the worst ride of our lives. I'd rather it be me & him instead of a car full of kids or someone with underlying health issues who couldn't have survived such traumatic event. I consider myself lucky to be sitting in my house typing this tonight. Please keep the others vehicle's passengers in your prayers that they make as good a recovery as possible.

Please keep the passengers of the other vehicle in your prayers as they are pretty seriously hurt. One was ejected the and other was entrapped in the vehicle, neither were wearing a seatbelt.

Totalled my Expedition...  45171528620615017212600
Totalled my Expedition...  45071528606203897212600
Totalled my Expedition...  44729528620654937212600

Back to top Go down

Totalled my Expedition...  Empty Re: Totalled my Expedition...

Post by mustangmallory Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Nick I'm glad your ok and safe. If you need anything, let me know!
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

DAAAAAMMNNNN! thats a hella damage there. glad ur ok. Did they just fall asleep or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by slow5oh Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm

i think aaron said they were fighting with a wasp. which is understandable. because that sounds like something id do, or when I have to sneeze really bad im always scared ill go into the other lane bc i know im gonna close my eyes. SUper glad yall are both safe. I will tell you tho.... sometimes i dont put on my seatbelt bc it just slips the mind.... today i was sure to do it.
slow5oh
slow5oh
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 19
My Name: : Kayla
My Ride/Rides: : Cyber Gray Metallic '91 Coupe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm

wow glad to hear your ok-ish man by the looks of that truck someone was lookin out for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks guys... I'm still in a lot of pain and I know for sure, someone was looking out for us. My wife and I just went out earlier this evening to look at a replacement. I found a 1999 Eddie Bauer Expedition that was listed shortly before I got out the hospital.

Totalled my Expedition...  I13935A_1

The seller is going to hold it until we get a check from the insurance company. This one is more aggresively priced than ours was and I know I got a helluva deal on ours.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:45 am

Wow Nick. Glad to hear that you guys are ok. The other driver was way into your lane to hit your passenger side. It happens just that quick.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Glad you are OK, hope the others fully recover also. Really stinks getting caught up in stuff like that, good for no one.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 am

Thanks for all the kind words... starting phys therapy this afternoon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum