WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAM All Ford Carshow in Lansing, Sunday August 29th 2010

2 posters

Go down

CAM All Ford Carshow in Lansing, Sunday August 29th 2010 Empty CAM All Ford Carshow in Lansing, Sunday August 29th 2010

Post by GreyGhost Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

WHO: Capital Area Mustangs will be hosting their 12th Annual "Cruise-In For A Cause" with the proceeds to benefit Capital Area Child and Family Services.
WHEN: Sunday August 29th, 2010. Registration is from 8am-12pm, Awards at 2:30pm
WHERE: Louis F. Adado Riverfront Park 300 N. Grand Ave. Downtown Lansing, Michigan 48933
HOW MUCH: $12 registration for each vehicle day of show

This is a Ford powered, Ford bodied cars/trucks only event with over 40 trophies to be awarded. Dash plaques for the first 100 cars registered. There will be door prizes, 50/50 raffle, Mustang & Ford trivia, a 4, 6, and 8 cylinder "muffler rap" contest w/ open headers being ok. We won't be able to park together since they park you in areas according to the year/model of your car. I'm not sure if there is still construction going on downtown, but I found the easiest way to get the the park is to take the Cedar/Larch Street exit off of 496 and go north on Larch Street and make a left turn (west) on Shiawassee Street, go over the river and make a right (north) onto N. Grand Avenue. The park is on the right side between Saginaw and Shiawassee.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

CAM All Ford Carshow in Lansing, Sunday August 29th 2010 Empty Re: CAM All Ford Carshow in Lansing, Sunday August 29th 2010

Post by crazyassracing Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 am

Of course I will be at this one.
I got second in the V6 muffler rap last year.
I'm hoping for gold this year.
crazyassracing
crazyassracing
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 134
My Name: : Daryl
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Mustang 4.0 5spd Manual Trans
Mods: : Trac-Lok LSD
3.73 Gears
Borla Axle-Back
Tunable Induction CAI
Demolet Performance Tune
Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft
J&M rear tube LCAs
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Hurst Shifter
Granatelli Shock Tower Brace
Hawk Brake Pads
KYB Shocks & Struts
255/50/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's on 17 x 7.5 wheels (Street)
265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports on 18 x 9.5 wheels (Road Course)
235/60/16 Dunlop Wintersports on 16 x 7 wheels (Winter)
26 x 11.5 x 16 ET Streets on 16 x 8 wheels (Drag)

Back to top Go down