WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

todays meet and event planning for next month

4 posters

Go down

todays meet and event planning for next month Empty todays meet and event planning for next month

Post by ljwhite174 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Today was the first meet of the month. at ryans at the normal time.. i wasnt sure if i was going to make it, but i did even though i was a little late just discover that noone was there. if anyone did show and i missed you i am sorry.... I am also trying to put together a weekend camping trip to Meagan and my aunts campground which is near cookeville TN. right on a lake here is the website if you want to check it out anyone that is intrested let me know so that we can a weekend set and i can give her a call and make the reservations for the primitive sites which would be a tent site with a fire pit. there are showers and bathroom buildings on the property, they have a small beach paddle boat and canoe rentals a nice playground volleyball net and every saturday our uncle Guy Harden does a live show in the campground there is security there as well. its a nice place to just go and relax so let me know when everyone would like to go and i will call her and set it up Rates are 15 dollars a night for a tent site (primitive no water or power) 24 dollars a night for a water and electric site any additional info can be found on there websit http://www.indiancreek.8k.com/index.html Very Happy
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

todays meet and event planning for next month Empty Schedule for year

Post by 95GTS Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Is there a schedule posted somewhere for the rest of the year, or even this or next month? I haven't been out in months and would like to attend some events if the club is still doing anything.
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

todays meet and event planning for next month Empty Re: todays meet and event planning for next month

Post by ljwhite174 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 pm

the schedule is not posted due to the website being updated as of right now. we are trying to play it by ear as best we can but with so little participation here we are a little aprehensive to try and get some thing set up do to noone shows intrest in it. the last meeting i was the only one there. jon and i have both post things for the club to do toghether and neither one of us has gotten a response. so as of right now we try to do as much as everyone else is willing to do(which is not very much) so just keep checking and if you have any ideas let us know
\
larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

todays meet and event planning for next month Empty Attending Summer nights

Post by my2005stanggt Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I'll be at Summer nights What a Face
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

todays meet and event planning for next month Empty Re: todays meet and event planning for next month

Post by my2005stanggt Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Going to a cruise in at Cave City on Friday, Then to a car show in Somerset on Saturday. Will be at Mustang Alley on the 28th
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by 04comporgmach1 Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 pm

looks like i will be back there on leave sometime in october. not sure if i will be able to make an event or not, but if i can i will stop by.
04comporgmach1
04comporgmach1
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 78
Humor : Rock out with ur Mach out!
My Name: : Matt
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Compition Orange Mach 1
2009 F-150
Mods: : JLT Cold Air
SCT X-3 tuner
magnaflow tru-x
magnaflow magnapacks
powder coated valve covers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down