WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Upcoming Plans

Go down

My Upcoming Plans Empty My Upcoming Plans

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 9:12 am

Ok, well i was told by Edwards that my car should be back this Thurs at the latest.

I plan on getting my headers and o/r x installed at excessive performance (for $250!!!!) w/in these next 3 weeks. I'm buying a tune off tricktuners in advance (great great sct dealers and tuners). I'm gonna get a 91 tune and a o2 delete. That should take care of my car running lean or rich after the exhaust upgrades.

After that i'll datalog and send my info into tricktuners again and get my tune on my car. They said i should be around 270-275rwhp at about 5300rpm!!!! i'm excited to feel that lmao!

If you guys need tunes, i strongly suggest trucktuners.com. Its $40 for a year tunes and two years if you're a moddedmustang member! It's gonna do me well :*drive*: :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

My Upcoming Plans Empty Re: My Upcoming Plans

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Do they tune diablo also or only sct? Ya excessive has some great prices. My jaw almost dropped when he told us $250 for headers. They told Brandon they would take off his old vortech s-trim and install a d1 procharger for $500. When I called around for my whipple places wanted $1000, that's when we said screw it and we did it ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 1:52 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Do they tune diablo also or only sct? Ya excessive has some great prices. My jaw almost dropped when he told us $250 for headers. They told Brandon they would take off his old vortech s-trim and install a d1 procharger for $500. When I called around for my whipple places wanted $1000, that's when we said screw it and we did it ourselves.

Damn! i didnt know you have a whipple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 2:53 pm

they don't do gears do they? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 3:13 pm

SteviGX wrote:they don't do gears do they? haha

they told me no! that really sucks, i couldnt imagine how cheap it would be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 3:24 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Do they tune diablo also or only sct? Ya excessive has some great prices. My jaw almost dropped when he told us $250 for headers. They told Brandon they would take off his old vortech s-trim and install a d1 procharger for $500. When I called around for my whipple places wanted $1000, that's when we said screw it and we did it ourselves.

My 06 gt had a whipple. I wish I had one on the cobra though.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed May 07, 2008 3:38 pm

lmao! we should have asked them if they do v6 motor swaps :*bonk(:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 3:40 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

My 06 gt had a whipple. I wish I had one on the cobra though.

ooooo ok lol. i was gonna say, i coulda sworn i saw an eaton on there last time i saw ur car lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 11:18 pm

sweet pat, nice to see everything comin together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 11:33 pm

JStang314 wrote:sweet pat, nice to see everything comin together

Thanks J! Man, i cant wait until you get to indy. We'll all have a killer time during the cruizes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down