WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan Website

2 posters

Go down

Michigan Website Empty Michigan Website

Post by Shady Tue May 06, 2008 5:00 pm

well guys i know the michigan website has been a little neglected lately but that has been mostly due to the fact that my computer is a dinosaur and i can only update the page on my laptop which is a major pain. Well i ordered all the stuff to build my new computer and it should be here by thursday so i should be up and running yet thursday night and be able to update the page either sometime saturday or i have next tuesday and wednesday off. Just a reminder for the members rides the only people who have sent me info is dan, randy, tim, and jessica so if i don't hear from the rest of you i am just going to use the info you listed on your membership app and any picture i can find through dan's photobucket....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Michigan Website Empty Re: Michigan Website

Post by Black On Black Wed May 07, 2008 9:48 pm

:*woohoo*: Way to go Shady Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down