WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here !

3 posters

Go down

Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here ! Empty Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here !

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:38 am

I am trying to get a hold of Ernie Adams ! If someone can tell me what his work number is that would be very helpfull ! I have his home and cell number but he will not reply or call me !
If someone knows him or see's him just tell him that Jim ( Retro Jim ) is looking for him !
He sold me a bad trans , C4 and is no good ! He called me on the phone and promised me a refund . Well 6 weeks later and no money ! He emailed me on Sunday with a sad BS story and said he will send money . Still no money .
I am looking for him and any help will be greatfull !
By the way, I am NOT the only one looking for him ! He has done this to others also . Be very carefull if you buy something from him . He has a bad track record for doing this to other people !

I am hoping to solve this issue fast ! I am going to be getting the Sheriff in Clarksville to serve him with a court order on him very soon if I don't get my $400 real soon . I will take him to court for what he owes and what he has done to me !

I hope someone can help . You don't really want these kind of people on your forum , do you ?
If you know of any other forums he is on , please let me know thosa also !
Thanks to all for any and all help . If you want to send me a PM that is fine too . That way no one will know who turned him in !

Jim

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here ! Empty Re: Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here !

Post by RoadBlock Thu May 13, 2010 3:49 am

Well this is definately a situation that needs to be resolved. On these forums Ernie's screen name is SVT if you want to try and send him a pm. But as for events of the past I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to eliminate any unnecessary chatter on the matter. Then delete it in one week. This should be ample enough time for anyone who can help resolve this to speak up and help. I apologize if this inconvienences you in any way I'm merely looking after the clubs cohesion and unity.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here ! Empty Re: Looking for someone that is suppose to be a member here !

Post by RoadBlock Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Ok after talking with Jim on the matter I'm unlocking the thread for anyone that can help with the situation. But if the subject matter is not kept on a mature level then the entire post will be deleted. Things can remain civil even in bad cucumstances.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT Fri May 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey mabe I can help......... lol!
SVT
SVT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm

I have spoken with Ernie Adams and things have been worked out ! Just miscommunication !

Thanks for the patients of the moderator too !
Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Glad to see that the situation was resolved, Ernie's a good guy.

Thread locked.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down