WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22

+10
Batman
dago
Blitz
Danstang
BraMas
wingedone
Black On Black
GreyGhost
Wolvee
Shady
14 posters

Go down

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 Empty Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22

Post by Shady Thu May 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Well guys figured i would get on and post details for my going away party since i leave in 12 hours for florida and then come home for a week and leave for Texas LOL. My going away party will be Saturday May 22 at my house (address listed below). I plan on starting things around 2PM and who knows when it will end.... I will be providing Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and some cold "picnic foods". I will also have a keg of beer for those that are old enough and soda for those that are not.... Hope too see you all there!
Shady's House
1301 Water St
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827

It is right on the corner of Water and Blake St. And i will have sign's out front so you can't miss it. Oh and Eaton Rapids is under construction so just follow the detour signs until you are back on main St and then turn left at Elizabeth St (Between Little Ceasars Pizza and Admiral Gas Station). If you are coming North on M-50/M-99 (from Jackson) you would turn right on Elizabeth. Take Elizabeth St. 3 blocks to Water St and turn right. Go just over a block on Water St. and it will be on your left hand side....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 Empty Re: Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22

Post by Wolvee Thu May 06, 2010 6:18 pm

We'll be there.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 Empty Re: Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22

Post by GreyGhost Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

We look forward to it! drunk2

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Cool Were In
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 pm

I am looking forward to it.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 pm

I guess I can show up
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri May 07, 2010 3:43 am

I'll be there around 5 ish, I'll try for earlier though----work again!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

I'll be there for sure. drunken drunk2 alcoholic beerchug drinktothat puke
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Wish i could be there.God bless you and keep you safe Genda an all the LA chapter. patriot
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 Empty SeeYa there maybe???

Post by Batman Fri May 07, 2010 10:16 pm

I'll try to be there.If I can find my way scratch
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Gotta work at 4pm. I'll stop in for a few though.
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri May 21, 2010 6:31 pm

alright guys, i can't get a good map of ER but here is directions from lansing to my house with the construction.

Bring M-99 South into Eaton Rapids and at the light (Main St.) Go straight. Make a sharp left turn at the first road on left (W. Knight St.). Then Turn right at the first road (Hall St.). Take Hall St. 3 blocks and turn left on W. Broad St. W. Broad St. will make a sharp curve to the right and become Water St. Take Water St. to the 4th street on your left (Blake St.). Turn left on Blake St. and my house is on your right (right on the corner of Blake and Water). I will also try to have the club banner hanging out front so you can't miss it... If you are coming from charlotte you will turn right at the light when you come in to town and then follow the other directions from there.

If you are coming North on M-50/M-99 (from Jackson) you would turn right on Elizabeth St. (between Admiral Petroleum and Little Ceasars. Take Elizabeth St. 3 blocks to Water St and turn right. Go just over a block on Water St. and turn left on Blake and BAM you are there!

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 am

Never mind and looking forward to it.

What the ****?1

Last edited by wingedone on Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon May 24, 2010 7:38 am

So did anyone take pictures or video? I want to see the before Military Shady one last time.

:-)
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon May 24, 2010 11:15 am

Thanks too all that showed up! I had a great time and got completely plastered LOL... It was nice to see everyone one last time and we'll see you guys again hopefully in December....
-Shady

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon May 24, 2010 11:22 am

Were going to miss you Shady.

Thanks to you, your wife and anyone else involved in putting together the shindig. We were all well fed and "watered". Had a great time!

Thomas
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 Empty after about 10 glasses of beer

Post by shadyswife Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 100_1611
shadyswife
shadyswife

Female Number of posts : 6
My Name: : Heather
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Mustang Red V-6/ 1997 Mustang GT Black
Mods: : '95-Custom Paint and a smashed fender
'97- Lambo doors, Nytrex Triple Threat nitrous system, Alpine D106 Touch Screen DVD player, 20" KMC Floss Wheels

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 Empty Nice Pic

Post by Batman Wed May 26, 2010 11:58 pm

I just wanted to say thank you for the food.Had a good time.Shady I would like to say thank you for going into the air force.People like you make it so we have freedom to have car clubs,etc. patriot Remember save a mustang ride a cowboy rockon
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Thu May 27, 2010 6:03 pm

LOL drunken lol! drunk2

shadyswife wrote:Past Event: Shady's going away party 5/22 100_1611
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri May 28, 2010 12:14 am

thatfunny
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Sat May 29, 2010 4:20 pm

we'll miss you - be safe and hurry back to tell us some stories!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sat May 29, 2010 5:01 pm

JUSTAGT wrote:we'll miss you - be safe and hurry back to tell us some stories!

But we prefer the truth. cyclops
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down