WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash.

Go down

SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash. Empty SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash.

Post by JH96GT Fri May 02, 2008 10:51 pm

Saturday, May 3rd - The SSF junior competition team will be holding a fund raising car wash at the gym. SSF is located just down from APSU at 815 College St. We are raising $$ to help fund the expenses for NAGA (North American Grappling Association) Nationals in Alpharetta GA. These kids range from ages 6-13 and compete across the southeast in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and grappling tournaments. During the last 12 months, each tournament has generally been dominated by this group of great kids...... :*sword*:

The carwash will be from 11:00am to 3:00pm, as weather allows. Basically, if it isn't raining, we'll be there. So come on out and get your ride cleaned up for a good cause. :*skull*: I know it's late notice, but it was a last minute ordeal.

http://www.mmaclarksville.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.html

www.nagafighter.com
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash. Empty Re: SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash.

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 pm

JH96GT wrote:Saturday, May 3rd - The SSF junior competition team will be holding a fund raising car wash at the gym. SSF is located just down from APSU at 815 College St. We are raising $$ to help fund the expenses for NAGA (North American Grappling Association) Nationals in Alpharetta GA. These kids range from ages 6-13 and compete across the southeast in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and grappling tournaments. During the last 12 months, each tournament has generally been dominated by this group of great kids...... :*sword*:

The carwash will be from 11:00am to 3:00pm, as weather allows. Basically, if it isn't raining, we'll be there. So come on out and get your ride cleaned up for a good cause. :*skull*: I know it's late notice, but it was a last minute ordeal.

http://www.mmaclarksville.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.html

[url=http://www.nagafighter.com
www.nagafighter.com[/quote[/url]]

Well talk about a Dollar short. I wish i would have know sooner buddy. I would have dropped off my nasty ass car for the kids to clean up. Also for the people that didnt pay, did the kids put them in a submission move to get their money, or a larger donation...lol :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash. Empty Re: SSF Submission Academy - Kids Carwash.

Post by JH96GT Tue May 06, 2008 9:05 am

Well, it was a last minute ordeal, so it got posted late. Don't worry about it, I know you've got a lot going on now.

Everyone paid, so no violence.....lol. We did get 97.5 to announce it a few times and the kids were stoked about that. They did well.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 1:24 pm

JH96GT wrote:Well, it was a last minute ordeal, so it got posted late. Don't worry about it, I know you've got a lot going on now.

Everyone paid, so no violence.....lol. We did get 97.5 to announce it a few times and the kids were stoked about that. They did well.

Awesome dude. And it sucks that the kids did not get to show off their new skillz...lol oh well maybe next time. PLus it is pretty kewl that 97.5 advertised it. Im surprised they didnt charge you guys for it..lol

Also for the "Alot" part, well things are starting to come together. I should be ready to go by this time next month, or that is the plan. All i have to write is 2 more "good" checks ( LOL rofl ) , and ill post everything up.

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Tue May 06, 2008 2:17 pm

Kool...... :^drunk^:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down