WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet has changed

2 posters

Go down

Meet has changed Empty Meet has changed

Post by dago Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 am

Well looks like the rain will change our plans for saturday so its off no meet but if its not raining friday nite we will go to stingers.Meet at winn dixie at 6.30.We will also go sunday to the lsu car show.10.00 to enter your car if you want.Its free to get in.We will meet at winn dixie at 8 pull out 8.15 .Please try to come Thanks Glenda Sad I also will be collecting money for shirts friday and sunday $13.00 per shirt.

Last edited by dago on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Meet has changed Empty Re: Meet has changed

Post by Crys_707 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Smile Hopefully we can make it out to stingers. Sad Sorry we won't be able to go on Sunday we have church. As for Friday nite though should be able to go as it stands right now i don't have to work Sat. I am going to a new store though tommorow. I am going to tell them I don't want to start until Tuesday. So I can have my weekend to relax. Smile I need it Smile because if I don't get it I will be a queen you know what.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Crys_707 wrote:Smile Hopefully we can make it out to stingers. Sad Sorry we won't be able to go on Sunday we have church. As for Friday nite though should be able to go as it stands right now i don't have to work Sat. I am going to a new store though tommorow. I am going to tell them I don't want to start until Tuesday. So I can have my weekend to relax. Smile I need it Smile because if I don't get it I will be a queen you know what.
Girl you are crazy thats why i love you lol! geek
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 am

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday. I MISS YA'LL... party

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:39 am

suziesgotv8 wrote:Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday. I MISS YA'LL... party
Miss you to bye
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down