WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SC Meet Sunday

3 posters

Go down

SC Meet Sunday Empty SC Meet Sunday

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

SC Wildhorses! We have a meet Sunday at the Lexington Sonic across from BB&T at 10:30am. We will have breakfast, if you're hungry, then ride over to the show. The show details are below.

32nd Annual Mustang and Ford Car Show
Lexington, South Carolina
Hosted by Central South Carolina Mustang Club at Ben Satcher Ford . Event hours are 09:00 to 4:00 with check-in running 09:00 to 11:00. Registration fee is $20.00. Over 30 Mustang and Ford classes with 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place trophies in each class. Vendor spaces are available. Silent auction, 50/50, door prizes, swap meet, DJ and a pony corral are all planned. No charge to spectators, but donations accepted for the Ronald McDonald House of Columbia, SC For more information, call Steve Powell at (803) 78205059 or email Tbirdpow@aol.com or call Steve Webster at (803) 781-4793 or email gtpuller0203@att.net.

This is a weather permitting event so feel free to call me @ 803-629-8120 if it's raining to see if we're still meeting.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

SC Meet Sunday Empty Re: SC Meet Sunday

Post by dago Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 am

Wish we were closer to yall that sound like fun.we have a car show on may 8th that we are going to in Houma la cant wait.Good luck hope yall bring home the prizes.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 am

So are we required to enter the show or are we just cruising to check it out and show off the club? I'm planning on coming for a little while, but we have plans to take Addisyn to see her Grandma in Lugoff later...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

No, you're not required to enter. There is no way that I would enter my car in any show right now! Just come out for a little while if you can, bring Addisyn with you, nevermind you don't have a back seat!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 am

LOL... I wonder what classes they're going to have (like an in-progress...) If i had time, i'd enter just to see what happens, you never know right?

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:11 pm

You never know!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Hell yeah! Can't wait! Here is a pic of Mallory with the new wheels and tires. Yeah, she's riding a little high, but I'll be lowering her and rolling the fenders in the next couple of weeks.

SC Meet Sunday Newwheels
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

dude those rims are bad ass! i like dish in the rear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Also want to remind everyone that we are planning on a meet the first Saturday morning of every month, this month will be at Sonic on #1 highway again in West Columbia. We may rotate the monthly meetings,we will have to see. Now correct me if I am wrong but I think we said 10:30 or 11:00 for the monthly meetings. Richard, if you can remember correct me if I got that wrong. Also everyone, please don't forget that we are planning on the Sunday May 23rd show at Bailey's in Harbison. No one is required to show, but if your going to try to be there early. Myself and David can not show due to the fact he is running the show, and I am judging. At least we can all try to park together if any are showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that we've decided to cancel our meeting tomorrow due to inclimate weather. I have texted everyone that I have a phone number for so give me a call if you have any questions. Our next meeting will be 5/1 at 11am at the West Columbia Sonic. Call me or Jason if you have any questions.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

BTW i like the van with the cycle on the back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down